🧞‍♂️Honeymoon with Your Prince🧞‍♀️

This Oneshot will Contain a slight Lime in it

Junaid took Y/n to their honeymoon palace in the far ends of Agrabah's borders as they landed Y/n's carpet on the balcony of the large honeymoon room for the bride and groom.

Junaid: "Thank you Carpet, you may go to the lower levels and relax." He said as the carpet hugged the two before flying away from the balcony. Junaid removed his turban from his head and walked into the bedroom to see rose and lotus petals scattered in the water of an open bath as well the bed. "Seems Dalia and Jasmine took their maid of honor duties a bit to far." He sighed softly before hanging up his robes coat and noticed a set of crimson cloth on the bed which bore his name in parchment. "What's this now?" He questioned as he picked it up with wide eyes then smirked seductively until he walked towards Y/n whom was looking at the night sky on the balcony. "Y/n, my love shall we take a bath together?~" he whispered in her ear making her flinch as a deep red blush took place on her cheeks. "I'll be waiting inside for you, my queen and don't keep me waiting to long or I'll let my inner tiger out to devour my beautiful mouse whole.~" He said seriously before walking back into the bedroom removing his top robe tunic from his body.

Y/n shook her head rapidly to calm down her flustered face and walked into the bedroom closing the curtains behind her as she removed her veil headdress from her head along with her dress robes and left her long black as the night sky hair down her back lose thus leaving her in her harem white pants and chest bindings.

Y/n: "Your acting more seductive and flirtatious than I am at times, Junaid what are you planning?..." She asked while looking over her shoulder to see Junaid wearing a harem man outfit of crimson silk with a gold satin belt, a gold upper arm bracelet of a tiger and a gold crown resting in his soft ebony locks.

" She asked while looking over her shoulder to see Junaid wearing a harem man outfit of crimson silk with a gold satin belt, a gold upper arm bracelet of a tiger and a gold crown resting in his soft ebony locks

Junaid walked over towards Y/n slowly as he pinned her down onto the silk blankets of their soon to be marital bed to fully seal their union as husband and wife. Junaid smirked seductively down at Y/n before growling lowly in her ear.

Junaid: "I live to serve my beautiful queen forever and all night long if she wishes it.~" He said seductively in her ear as she blushed bright red while Junaid pulled her into a passionate kiss and his embrace. "Give yourself to me completely my lovely mouse to my tiger.~"

Y/n wrapped her arms around Junaid's shoulders and kissed him back passionately which some lead to the newlywed couple shedding their remaining clothes off their bodies and fully consummate their love for one another as moans filled the night air.

🌹Next Morning🌹

Y/n awakened to the the warm sun peeking through the see through curtains onto her face. She sat up slowly humming and held a silk blanket over her chest as she looked aside to see Junaid looking at her with a seductive smile on his face which led to her heart to pound within her chest. Junaid's upper body held a dozen fresh scratch marks from the night before mainly on his back along with a few hickeys on his neck but what caught Y/n's attention was the sheet draped across Junaid's deep v-line of muscles which lead to what gave the young woman a night of unforgettable passion and pleasure.

Y/n: "Why are you smiling at me like that, Jun?" She asked while he laughed softly before taking her free hand that wasn't holding the blanket against her body and kissed the wedding ring on her finger.

Junaid: "I'm smiling because last night I made love with the most beautiful woman in my entire life whom I'm happy to call my desert flower and wife.~" He growled seductively before pulling Y/n on top of him as the tangled up sheets and blankets covered up their bodies. "And I want to ravish my queen again right now under the dawn's light which makes her beauty stand out like the sunrise." He said making Y/n blush bright red before they kissed each other with every once of hot desire, passion and pleasure they held for one another for so long.

" He said making Y/n blush bright red before they kissed each other with every once of hot desire, passion and pleasure they held for one another for so long

Hope you enjoy the honeymoon lime scene and special thanks to PrincessJada240 for helping me with the idea to write this