🧞‍♂️The Ultimate Treasure🧞‍♀️

Y/n looked at Aladdin as he returned to Agrabah with Junaid, Jasmine, Dalia and Sinbad as the Sultan spoke to the young man.

The Sultan: "Frankly, my boy, your actions were most disappointing. But what you did, you did out of love and you did return to claim responsibility for your actions. Let us put this matter behind us. I believe we have postponed the wedding long enough." He said as Y/n and Junaid smiled happily.

Y/n laughed as she hugged Aladdin with Jasmine before smacking him behind the head. "Moron, don't ever do that again!" Y/n said as Junaid laughed softly as he walked over towards her.

Junaid: "Y/n, you and Aladdin found your father. A father who risked his freedom to see your wedding. And you both risked everything to help him just as I would for my own father." He said as he held her hands in his own as Aladdin and Jasmine walked back into the palace was when Y/n, Junaid, Genie along with her carpet heard familiar screaming above their heads. Iago safely landed on Y/n's carpet breathing heavily. "Al's, Y/n's dad....Sa'luk..." Junaid bent down and picked up Iago into his hands. "Just take a deep breath, Iago. Now, what about their father?" He questioned as Iago told them. "It's Sa'luk, the guy Al, N/n beat. He's not beat. He's back, and he's got Cassim." Iago said as Y/n's eyes widened widely before turning around.

Y/n: "That's his problem. He chose to go back to that life and nearly took Aladdin with him." She said while Genie looked over at her.

Genie: "N/n, I know your dad made a lot of bad choices, but that doesn't mean you have to." He said as Junaid placed his hands on Y/n's shoulders.

Junaid: "He is your father. How can you do anything else?" He said as Y/n crossed her arms over her chest and sighed softly before walking towards the balcony's ledge.

Y/n: "I'm being as stubborn as he was, guess I know where Aladdin and I got it from... Iago show me the way." She said smiling mischievously as Genie, Junaid and Iago smiled at her choice.

" She said smiling mischievously as Genie, Junaid and Iago smiled at her choice