Preschool Days pt. 1

It's Rieun and Taehyungs first day at preschool. They are already know each other because their mothers are bestfriends since childhood. Rieun's mom wake her up to change her clothes for first day of school. "Rieun,my little baby, come here" Her mom called her. "Yes, eomma", "I have something to tell you" She smiled.

"What is it mom?" She tilted her head. "You and Taehyung are classmates, aren't you excited?" She smiled "Super excited!" She jumped, "Then lets go to the car" "Ok mom!"

They are walking happily while her mother is holding her hand but when they are walking to the entrance, a car was moving right infront of them so rieun's mom push her to protect her but suddenly her mom got hit by the car and it ran away.

Rieun shouted for help then he mother's closest friend, miss kim saw Rieun and her mother's body. "What happened?!" "M-Mom, car, dead" She cried. "Mom-" Taehyung's eyes widen. Miss kim a called an ambulance and it arrived quickly.

"Mommy" She cried, "Don't worry, Rieun. Mommy will be okay. I promise" Miss kim ran inside to tell the teacher an accident just happened.

"Come on, go inside the car." Miss kim carried the kids then drove off to the hospital.

Hospital

"Excuse me, where's Kang Joohyun?" Miss kim hurridly asked the nurse. "She's still in the operation room. You can wait there." She kindly said.

"Mommy will be okay?" Rieun asked. "She will." Miss kim said. "Don't cry, Rieun" Taehyung pouted. "Is there anyone related to Miss kang?" The doctor asked. "Uh, me. I'm her friend. This is her child." She said. "I'm sorry, we tried our best. Her body is very weak, we can't control it." The doctor looked down. "So..she's.." "I'm so sorry." The doctor bowed and left. "N-No!" Miss kim fell down on her knees. "Mommy!" "Miss kim!" The kids went to her.

"Rieun, mommy didn't make it" She cried. "Mommy's dead, Rieun." "M-Mommy dead?" "I'm sorry, baby" She hugged her.

"For now i will take care of you" Miss kim kissed Rieun's head. "It's okay. I will love you like how your mom do."

School

Miss kim explained everything to the teacher and it shocked her. "It's okay, Rieun. Your mom is always in your heart." The teacher forced a smile. The kids sat down on their chairs and the class starts again.

(Writers note: actually rieun's dad left them. that's the reason why rieun doesn't have a father so when her mom passed away so Miss kim will care her.)

The school dismissed and Rieun didn't smile at all. "Kids, let's go" Miss kim smiled. They first went to Rieun's house. "Rieun, you'll be staying in our house from now on." Miss kim said. "Let's go pack your things." They all got out of the car.

Until now, Rieun and Taehyung are still friends. Best friends actually. Rieun is in good terms now, Taehyung is famous because of his looks while Rieun is famous for her smartness.

-

So umm i will stop the first part here, sorry if it's long. Lol sorry if  I already finished the preschool thing but you will like the high school year.(but I think some of you will not like it) so hope you will read it and vote this story.

eiria_lb here! I helped my friend to make this story uwu.

Thank you for helping me eiria_lb this is my first ever story that someone helps me!😊😊