High school year

Rieun's POV

Both me and taehyung are in 9th grade. Of course we're still friends and again he is my class mate again but that's ok cause i love him so yeah but he doesn't know it cause im not ready to tell him yet. What if he doesn't like me if i tell it now so i will keep it first.

"Taehyung!" I was on my locker getting my things when i saw him. "Yeah, what is it?" He smiled. "Can you help me with math? It's hard for me to solve ." He helped me getting my things. "Yeah, sure." Rieun nodded.

Classroom

Taehyung's POV

"Hey rieun" i looked at her. "Yes?" She turned around, making me blush. "God, she's beautiful" I blurted out of nowhere. "Tae?" She waved,  "C-Can we hang out later?" I nervously ask her. "Sure..all of the sudden?" She tilted her head, "I have a problem.." I don't have a problem actually. I just want to be with her for a while. Well, i've been liking her since we were playmates. I'll confess to her when it's the perfect time.

"You can say it now, just saying" She shrugged, i laughed. "After class?" I asked her but my heart flutters at her cuteness. "Mhm!" She smiled.

Rieun's POV

I'm really happy but, why are we hanging out all of the sudden? Is he gonna tell me that he has a girlfriend and i will help him? it can't be.

Han gyul and tyuzu,, sana are rieuns bully they are bullying rieun bacause of teayhung tyuzu likes teayhung so when she see rieun smiling to teayhung she's bullying rieun.

"Hey little dumb snail, why are you smiling on teayhung earlyer your not even cute"she roll her eyes on rieun.

Writer's note: sorry i forgot before tyuzu came in front of us teayhung is sleeping.
X
"Yah! Stop bullying rieun she's not even doing something to you" im sleeping ghen I heard the voi of tyuzu when i wake up i saw her bullying rieun so i defend rieun.

"Well duh, bye ugly little dumb snail"as i walked away.

"Teayhung can i hug you?" After tyuzu bully me I decided to hug teayhung because he is the only person that understands me.

"Yeah, of course" rieun ask me to hug her so i said yes because im the only one who can understand her.

Teayhung's pov
Rieun was huging me then when I suddenly feel my uniform is wet then i ask to  look at me."Rieun look at me"then when she look at me i saw her crying then i hold her wrist then run out side. I said to her that she has don't worry because i will always protect her.

Rieun's pov
Im hugging teayhung while in crying then i got shock she hold my wrist and run then told me that I don't have to worry because she always protect me.

"Don't you worry i will always protect you"

"Yeah" as I nodded.

Then teayhung hold  rieun's hand and go back to their classroom. Then they sit down to their chair.

"Uhh teayhung"

"What is it?"

"Never mind"

"We're hanging out later right?"

"Yeah"

"Later after school i will tell you something"

"Ok text me where you at so we can go together"

"Ok chubby cheeks"

"Stop"

After 6hrs

Teayhung's pov
Its already home time so i have to text rieun. Then when i get my phone I suddenly saw rieun's text so I read it then and i text her back.

Rieun's pov
I've text him many times then he didn't response then after a minute i saw him text me so i read it then i text him back.

Rieun
Whare are you?
Tea im at the front gate
Tea tell mw where you at?

Teayhung
Sorry
Umm im at the bench beside the gate

Rieun's
Ok

"There you are, you make me worried" then i run to him and hug him.

Teayhung: Now you don't have to worried about because im here (while rieun is hugging me)Let's go?

Rieun: yeah teayhung

Then they walk to the cafe nearby to their school.

Let's go to the next chapter of the story. It's already 2:26 am ang im still doing this because i wanna try if someone can read this. But actually im bored so i did this story.

eiria_lb here! Nai, i fixed the story!✌