18

After watching the movie they both fell a sleep while theres a music.

(Author: im reading a woochan story then i said i wanna be part of woochan family which is the tittle of it😂😂😂)

Then lisa burst in the room and when she came in she was shock cause you two are so cute but need to wake them up.

(Author: umm is it if i change it a little?)

Lisa: rieun wake up!!

Rieun: why?

Ria: skz is in danger

Rieun: how?

Jennie: you have their tracks right?

Lisa: not only that they call you for backup.

Rieun: yeah and okay

Ria: we saw it cause excuse me we are your mafia friends here and are you a part of them?

Rieun: if you ask yes i am i already know hyunjin is my brother yes they are a kpop  idols but they are all mafias but too hide their identities jyp told them to be an idol while me?

Then taeyhung woke up.

Taeyhung: while you what?

Rieun: i was just with skz and they make me a trainee, but enough with this we need to plan something, umm babe are you hiding something cause if yes spill the tea.

Taeyhung: okay one of the mafia of big hit andu would help you babe

Rieun: good, hey bp call your other members, you too babe

Then they all do their jobs.

Rieun: i miss killing

Taeyhung: god that glare no way

Rieun: if you ask how many people have i killed? Maybe more than 800😏.

Ria: *jaw drop*  what?! I did-

Rieun: yes cause i want to hide it.

Jennie: wow girl

Rieun: now where are they?

Lisa: coming

Taeyhung: coming too

Then rieun whisper to jennie.

Rieun: jennie did you see how taeyhung look at lisa?

Jennie: yeah why?

Rieun: he told me that he likes me but i know it's just a crush or what cause i don't see a spark and imma tell you a secret

Jennie: what?

Rieun: hyunjin was my husband and all the story that i told you was a lie from the start.

Jennie: no way!

Rieun: yes

(Flash back)
I was still a kid when my dad trains me to be one of the mafia mom was one of them too i was only 2 when i train.

Taeyhung was my classmate and her and my mom became friends but ofcourse we have to hide that we are a mafia.

And one day dad left us with my brother bangchan and that was the leaderof skz it was a lie that my last nameis hwang same with my parents.

Then after a year it's my first day of preschool and then me and mom was going to go to our car when someone bump her using a car and i know who it is.

Jennie: who?

Kang jeohyeon my dad's worse enemy,but it was just his little minions so i killed them using my gun but mom was out of blood so i called miss kim which is taeyhungs mom, i toldhe r that mom got into an accident but i was using mom's phone that time.

She arrived and get mom and out her at her car but when we got to the hospital and told the doctor's what happened they tried to save her but it was to late.

So taeyhung's  mom told me to stay with them and i said yes she send us too school.

At school i was not that paying attention to the teacher and taeyhungs mom tell the reason but it's not because of that it's because i've been trying to find my brother bangchan for so long in that age then i find him he was in jyp mafia gang and i ask jyp if i could talk to him he said yes so he showed me the mansion of skz that's when i met hyunjin and the others but auntie didn't know that i was with them cause i was getting out secretly so that auntie wouldn't get suspicious.

Then that's how i know how to hack,kill,do sparing and more.

End of flash back

Jennie: wow rieun

Lisa: what are you guys talking about?

Rieun: nothing

Ria: so that was it?

Jennie: so you were listening in the whole time?

Ria: yeah

Jennie: don't tell taeyhung let him realize that he really doesn't love rieun and it was lisa okay?

Ria: okay

Taeyhung: what?

Rieun: nothing

Lisa: their here

Rieun: guys buckle up

Namjoon: okaY

Rieun: so my co- members needs a backup

Suga: what you are-

Rieun: yeah since i was 2 i've been training hard.

Lisa: so plan

Rieun: okay, so skz needs back up kang jeonhyeonwas really strong so we have to need more back up so heres the plan.

Then rieun told themthe plan amd they agreed and they started getting ready for it.

____________________
TO BE CONTINUED
SO I CHANGED IT A LITTLE BIT SO SURPRISE GUYS😅😅😅