< 7 >

They already go home and sit at the sofa to watch a kdrama.
Rieun: teayhungie what if  that's my brother,could you help me to find it out pls. I really miss his beautiful smile,his fluffy lips,his cuteness,i miss the time and having fun. I just wanna see him,i saithawt while im crying so hard.

Teayhung: ok i will help you to find your brother but i need help from my friends, wait i will just call them and they will just come here.i said this happily cause she is a big fun of us so i will introduce them to rieun and ask them to help my future.

Phone call
Namjoon's phone is vibrating so he pick u his phone and answer it.

Namjoon:yeobeoseyeo?

Teayhung:umm....hyung can you go at my apartment right now

Namjoon:waeh?

Teayhung: i need you and others

Namjoon: for what?

Teayhung: i will tell you if you guys come here.
End of phone call

Then after a minute namjoon and the others came at our apart ment.

"Yah teayhungie, can you open the door?" Rieun

"No! Go open it im playing mobile legends" teayhung

"Ok lil kid i will open it!" I said it as i shout

Then rieun go to the door and open it.

"Umm,come in j-just s-sit d-down o-on t-the c-couch". I don't know why im shutter but i think i am just surprise."teayhungie y-your f-friends a-are h-here!". As i shout it while i shutter.

"Ok eunie im coming" teayhung

Then he open his door and came out then i told him that i will be inside my room talking to my friend.

"Yah teahyungie i will be at my room talking to my friend just tell me if all of you need something." Rieun

"Of course eunie, but i know your surprise that their are my friends". Teayhung

"Yeah i am and seeing your maknae ohh god i wanna pinch his cheeks if im allowed i will do it but im not." Rieun

"Hey guys by the way her name is......introduce your self."

"Annyeong haseyo yeoreobeun my name is whang rieun, can i go now."as i whisper to him.

"No" teayhung

"But i already know them, duh".

"If you already know them i will point then one by one and tell me who are they ok?" Teayhung

"Ok go im ready" rieun

"That one who is it?"

"It's kim namjoon he is namjoon and his stage name is rapmonster or rm."

"Ok? Now tell me who is that guya sitting beside namjoon?"

"His name is min yoongi  and his stage name is suga."

"Then who is that sitting beside-". Then she cut me off.

"Jeong ah seok he is j-hope and that one is kim seokjin or jin and that one i mean the cutest and the rabbit of the member of BTS "sigh" he is jeon jungkook and if heis doing aegeyo he is jungkookie because he is cute while doing aegeyo. Now it's finnish can i go now? Oh wait jungkook come here."

Then jungkook walk to me.

"Your so cute, ok bye saranghe bangtanseonyeondan" i said it while doing an aegeyo.

W/n: guy's i hate doing aegeyos and I don't know why did i put that aegeyo but it's for the story so there. Ok proceed to the story.

Then rieun walk to her room.

"Teayhung hyung is she a fun of us is she an army?" Jungkook

"Actually yeah she is an army if you look at her room you will see bts and straykids posters there. And she  will shout any second because she saw you all, an 3 2 1". Teayhung

"Ahhhhhhh, BTS is at our dorm ahhhhhh" as i shout it and every one here it"

Then rieun go out on her room and say sorry to them.

"Hey guys sorry if i shout im just happy to see you all, ok bye again"'

__________________

Guys sorry if i end it already but i will post the next chapter promise. Oh by the way today is april 8 it means its woojin's birthday happy birthday oppa woojin and i will always celebrate your birthday even though you left straykids actually i respect your decision i hope your safe from COVID19, hahahahaha i know this is not a skz fanfic but my brother here is hyunjin so there's some skz too wait for skz i will show them at the nest chapter.