Chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of my friend screaming and shouting downstairs. I got up and sat on my bed. I rub my eyes when my friend suddenly barge into my room with full of excitement. I check the time. It's just 9am in the morning. My god. Yes we stay together in this appartment. We graduated in the same university and we're still the bestest best friends.

"Y/N!!!!" she shouted and jump around

"Eun-hye stop screaming. I'm gonna be deaf. Please." I said with annoyance.

"BUT Y/N!! BTS IS COMING FOR A FAN MEETING!!!" she shouted again

"Haiss who's that?" I asked while yawning.

I'm not the type of person that's into kpop. I won't say I hate them its just that I'm not interested in kpop.

"Y/N, I've been telling you about them. Remember?" She asked with shocked expression.

"No, you know I'm not interested in kpop eun-hye" I lie back down and make myself comfortable while hugging my soft blanket.

"But you're going with me" she said

I open my eyes again

"What?" i asked

"You're coming with me" she smiled widely and seat beside me

I turn to her side

"No, I'm not. Why should I go when I'm not into them?" I asked and close my eyes again

"Go away I wanna sleep" I said

"I don't care you're still going with me and are you someone stupid that doesn't go when someone gonna buy tickets for her." she said and walk out.

I quickly seat up again and shouted

"I'm not going!"

Haiss this girl. Thanks to her i'm not tired already. I got out from my bed. I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Since I work as a barista at a cafe so it is my day off today. I'll go to the supermarket to get some groceries as we don't have much left.

After I'm done. I blow dry my hair with a hair dryer. I wore a simple t-shirt with a black shorts. I went down stairs and grab the keys on the kitchen table.

"Eun-hye I'm going out for groceries. You wanna come with me?!" I shouted.

She's not on the sofa or in the kitchen either so I thought she's in her room. She came down and sited herself on the sofa.

"No, I'm lazy. Go alone" she said and switch on the TV

This lazy bum, I shook my head and smile.

"Okay, byeee" I said

I get into my car and drive to the supermarket.

*
~
*
~
*
~

After I get everything I want, I went to the cashier to pay for my things. While the cashier scanning I think I heard...... screaming? I was listening to music so I'm not sure if I heard wrongly or not. I give the cashier the money and take the bags. I went out and was about to turn left to the car park but I bump into someone. I fall to the ground so do he. I got up and see my things fall a part. I look at him. He was wearing a black jacket with a hat on and mask covering half of his face. I was about to apologize but he said it first

"I'm sorry, I was in a rush" he said. He helped me to pick up my things and put back into the bags again.

"Thank you" I said

He hand me the bags. But someone interrupt us.

Hiii!! Hope you enjoy this story. Please vote, comment and share! Thank you!!!