Chapter 3

"Eun-hye hurry up, we're gonna be late!" I called out

She's taking forever with her make up

"Eun-hye ah!!" I shouted again

"Wait, I'm coming!" she said from upstairs

"I'm done, lets go" she came out

She went into the car and start the engine. We took an hour to reach the fan meeting venue.

"Finallyyy, I can't wait to meet the boys!!" She said while walking.

We went in and there's alot fans in there waiting already. Eun-hye took out her camera from her bag and set it. After like forever, BTS walk in and everyone started screaming and shouting their names.

I was finding for V when I saw a red hair guy walk out. It's him. It really was him! I'm so excited that I found him. My heart was pounding hard in my chest. Does he remember me?

The boys talk for a while with the fans then they invited the fans to go up the stage for interaction. Eun-hye and I waited quite long because there were many fans. Finally its our turn. Eun-hye go first then me.

"Hi, what's your name?" he ask

"Hi, I'm Y/N"

What's his name. Should I ask? No no he'll be thinking I'm weird because I dont know them but I come for their fan meeting.

"what a beautiful name" he said

"Jin" eun-hye whisper in my ear

Oh Jin, his shoulder is wide. Really wide. And he's good looking too.

"Oh you two are friends?" he asked

Before I could answer. Eun-hye did it for me

"Yea, we are best friends" she said. After that we chat for awhile until eun-hye move to the next member.

"okay, bye byee" he said to me and hold out his hand

We shook our hands and I move to the right side

"Hi, nice to meet you" he said and smile cutely

"Nice to meet you too" I smile

"Isit your first time here?" he ask

"Haha, yea" I laugh awkwardly

"Jimin" Eun-hye whisper again.

"I heard you told Jin hyung your name is Y/N?" he asked to make sure he's not wrong

"Yea" I said and nodded my head

Jimin, I like his voice. He's cute. We talk for a few mins then I have to move to the next member

"Ok, byeee" he said in a cute voice and reach out his hand to give a high five.

I did the same and he intertwinded our hand before letting go. I can't help but giggle. He's so cute.

Its him

*
~
*
~
*
~
*
~
*
~
*
~

He look up from his pen to me and he's eyes open wide.

"Oh you" he said

"You" I said at the same time with him.

We laughed

"you know me?" he started

"Ehm.... No. But my friend do" I turn to my friend and she's busy talking with the other member.

"Oh, then why did you come?" he ask in a good way

"F-for some reason" I smile awkwardly

I can't be telling him, I just came to check on him for that day. If its him or not. And from the start I didn't want to come. But now I think I'll regret if I didn't come. They're very kind and handsome. I found out they actually make the fans, felt together. I think I'll like them someday. Oh and the fans are soo sweet and kind.

"Oh, really I'm V. My real name is Kim Taehyung." he said as he put down his pen and ask for a handshake.

"That day..... It's you r-rite" i hesitated a little to ask him

"Yes, but please keep it a secret. I secretly came here by myself that day without Manager-nim knowing." he laugh cheekily.

"he'll be so angry if he finds out." he said and drag the 'so'

"Okay, I won't" I laughed

But the fans?

"What about the fans that chased you?" I ask

"About that I don't think they got my picture" he said and think about it

"oh" I said.

"Because I don't see any news out there." he said

"yea, me too" I said

"By the way, thanks for not saying out loud that you saw me" as he thanked me.

"Welcome. And I'm good at keeping secrets." I said jokingly and he laughed.

"i have to go, bye bye" I said and we shook our hands one late time.