Chapter 6

"do you want anything?" I asked

"plain water. Thank you" taehyung said

"Okay" I said and went to the kitchen

I can't stop thinking what we going to do next. There's only taehyung and me in this house. Alone.

I was too focus in my thoughts that I slip my glass on the floor and it gives a loud breaking sound. I faster pick the big pieces of glass.

"What happen" taehyung ask

"N-nothing" I said. Embarrass by myself.

"Stop it, you'll hurt yourself. Go get the broom for me." he said and pull me behind him while he's picking up the glass.

After he clean up the place he ask me to sit with him at the couch.

"I just wanna do this with you" he said

He wrapped his arm around me. I was tense at first but slowly I relax into taehyung. I lean my back toward his chest. And he felt so warm. It transfer to my body. We spend the night in the couch cuddling each other. We even end up sleeping on the couch.

*
~
*
~
*
~
*
~
*
~
*
~

The next morning when I woke up to someome tapping my shoulder. My eyes widened and I gasp when I saw who the person was.

It was eun-hye.

She looks so excited and surprise. Of course she will. Her idol is over here.

I quickly got up try not to wake up taehyung.

"Why is he over here?" eun-hye asked loudly

"Sshhh, let's go to the kitchen and talk" i said.

Taehyung must be tired and I don't want to wake him up.

"Why is he here? Wait what is he doing here? Why are the both of you sleeping together?!" she asked

"Slowly eun-hye. He cannot go back to his appartment that's why he is over here." I said and skiped the last part. Hope she wouldn't ask that.

Unfortunately, she asked.
"Why the both of you hugging each other while sleeping."

She narrow her eyes and look at me.

"I-I we-" I shutter. Scared to see her reaction if I told her taehyung and I were dating from yesterday

"Morning" taehyung said

He came rubbing his sleepy eyes giving me and eun-hye a hug. I'm sure her heart is going to explored. By the way, her bias is taehyung.

She stood there with widen eyes. I could see her face turning to red colour.

"Are the both of you dating?" she asked

"Yea" taehyung reply.

I turn my head to look at taehyung quickly. Is he awake? If the other fans ask him this question he gonna reply that quick also? Without any thinking?

"Y/N" eun-hye start

I laugh innocently backing away

"Why didn't you tell me. You're dating a idol?!" she shouted happily

That's unexpected. I laugh awkwardly. After we had our breakfast. Taehyung went back to his appartment.

*
~
*
~
*
~

After 2 years

Taehyung and I havent meet for 2 years since he went back to his company. However, we always text and video call each other. I know we missed each other alot and finally after 2 years we're meeting today!

BTS will have their comeback stage over here. My friend and I are going for their concert and support them. When I heard they're coming. I can't wait for that day to come. I can't even sleep properly yesterday when I think about today.

I take a long bath. Thinking about what will happen later and how should I pretend to be just a normal army. But not as taehyung's girlfriend.

I came out of the bathroom and get dress. I wear a button up high waisted black jeans with white t-shirt. I comb my hair and put some make up. After I am done with my make up. I took out my earrings and put it on with a bracelet. I look in the mirror, satisfied with my looks. Then I leave my room.
(You can see the picture on top)

"I thought I'm the slowest but it doesn't seems like it" eun-hye mocked.

Did I took that long? Maybe I did. Because everytime when we're going out. I will be the one waiting for her.

"Sorry" I apologize

"Its alright but look who's dress up nicely to show to her boyfriend" she teased and elbow me

I slap her elbow playfully. I could feel my cheeks heating up. Then she laughed. I put on my converse shoe. After Eun-hye took her car key we leave together.

So what do you think about this story? Do you like it?? Comment to let me know. I would be more than happy. Remember to vote and share!! Thank youuuuu💞