Chapter 7

We went inside and find our seat. After we have settle down. We look at the army's rushing in and siting down.

After felt like hours the concert start. Army's were screaming and shouting. I saw taehyung he's so handsome and hot on the stage. I cheer for them doing the same as the other armys are doing.

When BTS were performing dimples. I'm sure taehyung saw me as our eyes met and he wave and smile happily to me. The armys that sited beside me starts to scream and shout his name. Thinking he was waving at them.
They end the concert with mikrokosmos song. To be honest, I don't want the concert to end. This is so overwhelming.

When the members went back stage. I texted taehyung.

Me: I going out now

Taehyung: I'll be coming soon

Me: okay❤

I put my phone into my pocket and start to walk outside. I told eun-hye I'm meeting taehyung at a alley so she said she would wait till taehyung come amd she'll leave afterwards. Because its not safe for a girl to be in the alley at night. Eventhough taehyung is her bias but she still support our relationship. I hope the army would support us as well.

Few minutes later, someone appear. He was wearing a black colour jacket with a hat on and immediately I recognize him. Taehyung. He hug me tightly like I was going to leave anytime soon. I hug him back and heard eun-hye

"Hello, I'm still over here"

Taehyung and I laughed and apologized

"Okay, I'll leave now. Don't let anyone saw u both. Byeee" she wave and walk off

"Bye bye!" I shouted.

She's such a caring friend. I love her so much even if she's lazy sometimes.

"I miss you" taehyung said and pull me into a hug again

"Me too. You know how happy I was when I heard you're coming" I said rested my head at his chest.

He pull away and said

"Me too. I can't focus on our practice yesterday. because of you, I got scolded by the teacher" he pouted

I laughed and peck his lips.

"Remember when we first met? You wear the same jacket like today" I asked.

Remembering how we bump into each other. And met again and again after that day. Now we're dating. Its just like the fate put us together

"Yes. And I love you even more now. My feelings for you are developing each day. Since the day we met" he said

I blush and reply to him

"I love you too" I said and he giggle

He hug me again but this time someone Interrupted us.

The army.

"Is that taehyung?"

"I think we should run" taehyung said and hold my hand.

We start to run away and the armys try to catch up. However taehyung was fast and soon the army lost us. We look at each other and burst into laughter. This is the best moment ever.

Okay so this is the end of the story! Hope you like it. Thanks for reading! Love you guys!!!

Our Destiny || Kim Taehyung✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें