lesson 1: RAD

I awaken with a pounding headach . Looking around I appear to be in a court surrded by several men .
" did I die ?"

  I'm so dead right but is this heaven or hell cause demons can't be this hot. The main guy speaks he has red hair and big muscles , he also radiates a very friendly aura.

" welcome y,n to the devildom, I'm sure your shocked as you just arrived but no you aren't dead."
I stay silent I wasn't sure what to think  I'm in freaking hell.

" ah yes well I'm diavolo, soon to be king of the devildom , you are in the royal academy   of diavolos,  assembly room or RAD as we call it. And you are here for an exchange program "
   Diavolo then introduced me to lucifer and yes I mean lucifer morningstar the avatar of pride , the demon .

" diavolo created the exchange program to bring the 3 realms together , we have 2 students from the human realm and 2 from the celastrial realm , your guide will be the avatar of greed mammon". Lucifer then handed me a D.D.D basically a cell phone so that I could call mammon and use it for my schooling purposes. 

       * calls mammon *
Mammon : Yooo
Y,n : yoooo
M: are you fooling around who the hell are you
Y: I'm a human
M:what a human,  geez i was getting worried it was lucifer again, you should if told me sooner , so what business  does a human have with THE mammon .

Y: you are in charge of me
M:no way theres nothing in it for me , what you mean in charge anyway... oh your the new human gluck with that

Y: lucifer called for you

M: pfft you think you can scare THE mammon  with that name

Lucifer : mammon  you got 10 seconds , 9,8,7

M: .yes sir!

Click
The call ended " so what did you think ". Lucifer asked me
   " seems reliable " I was concerned but I didnt feel like I should doubt Lucifer's choice.
Diavolo chimed in
" mammon isnt the only one there for you,  so are the rest of Lucifer's brother who I belive it's  time to introduce "

     " yes as much as I dread the idea I believe so "

" hey" a slender blonde guy with amber eyes said I can only assume he's one of the brothers .
   " you should be honored to introduced such a beautiful, sweet , charming little brother like me ".

"This one here is asmodeus the fifth eldest an the avatar of lust".
Asmodeus was clearly unamused by being called this one .
Lucifer continued introducing his brothers
He pointed to boy with yellow hair and emerald eyes .
   " This one here is satan the fourth oldest at first he may seem like a reasonable demon with a good head on his shoulder but looks can be deceiving,  he's the avatar of wrath. "
     Satan procede to warn me about asmodeus  gaze of manipulation and control.  As lucifer pointed to the next brother in line.
    " now that one with the grumpy look on his face is the 6th eldest is beelzebub  avatar of gluttony ".  Beelzebuld was tall and very masculine  with orange hair and purple eyes
" lucifer I'm hungry "

" beel behave , and with that I'm the eldest , mammon the second eldest should be here shortly, and for my other brother  he is not here right now."

   I was inform I would be living with the 7 brothers in the house of lamination this should be interesting.

  Finally the demon brother known as mammon showed up as lucifer finished up talking . he had amber eyes tan skin and white hair.  Mammon then proceeded to take me to the lamination house seemingly displease ' one year huh'. This should be interesting .

As we mad it to the house mammon egotsticaly started talking about how he isnt scared of lucifer or somthing I wasnt really paying attention.

" huh I wasnt listening "
" HEY come on even you weren't listening you could of at least pretended to ".
His face became really pouty it was kind of cute that he wants to be taking seriously.

   He procede to show me the interior of the house in a very I hate this manor.
  " let me give you some advice if you EVER see a demon that looks like its gonna eat you run okay, its run or die ".

  Right after he said that a purple hair guy stepped out what seemed like nowhere. Must be one of the two brothers who were absent at that concil meeting.
" how bout I vote for you too die mammon "
He said man I guess I'll have to get use to fighting .after all mammon did say they tease and bully him , tho the avatar of
greed I can only imagine why .
     Mammon reluctantly takes this time to introduce him as levi the avatar of envy.
In from what the argument untold mammon  has been avoiding paying him for 200 years. Kind of excessive if you ask me.
     With that mammon found away to sneak off  at least he had the decency to message me

M: just so happens I have some important  business  to attend to so if you need anything ask levi

Y,n: ...ok

with that levi dragged me to his room with some form of a plan.
   When we got there he only went on and on about the seven lords which sounded like the brothers.  But more importantly  I quickly found levi is a big otaku and will and I cant stress this enough not shut up about his love for TSL or any other series hes into.
    Anyway his long tangent lead into mammon holding hostage a precious  figurine of his waifu and that I need to find mammon credit card that lucifer froze, so I can make a pack with mammon and order him to give back the figurine.

" what's a pack"
I was kind of confused
" ugh you know nothing , its wear a human and demon make an agreement  and once this agreement  is made the human has control over the demon meaning you can order mammon to do
anything you want".

    Okay I guess I'm doing this.
Step one: figure out wear card is via lucifer