lesson 5.

"what happend "

We were now all standing in Lucifer's room being scolded for the damage done from what should of been a midnight snack .

"how many times you gonna make me say it we went for a snack and beel attacked us "

" he ate MY custard, I wrote my name on it "

" oh did you .. I didnt notice cause u didnt eat it "

" you had it in your hand ".

" I was holding it she ate it "

Beel looked at me I was tempted to point my figure and say he talked me into it.

But I sucked it up and admitted to it .

" yeah I did".

"shes able to admit it unlike you MAMMON"

" she she ate it and I'm still the bad guy ".

I smiled as honestly kept me out if trouble with him.. not so much lucifer.

" ENOUGH, you destroyed the kitchen and y,n room that was on the other side of it listen here you three"

Mammin interrupted him earning a galre from me as he couldn't stop talking .

" this is gonna take for ever I can feel it ".

He wasnt wrong though 3 hours later standing in his room he came to the point I was to share a room with beelzebub.

Mammon was not happy

" WHAT?!, why are you putting y,n in his room, she can share a room with me "

Lucifer crossed his arms

" this is trivial mammon, being jealous shows your immaturity".

" what jealous who you calling jealous I'm not "

" well beel has an exstra bed "
" righ this sucks".

He really never did hide his disappointment.

I walked with beelzebub to his bedroom .
Walking next to his ots clear he had more muscle then it appeared aby if the others have. He is visably strong.

When we reach his room it was split in half. One wall bright yellow with red on and a dark purple and blue on the other. Sun and moon pillows sweet.

I walk over to the purple bed .

" nah dont use that one use mine I'll sleep on the couch "

"Why"

" that's my twin brother belphogor bed. He is in the humane world as part of the exchange ".

I could tell he was saddened by this.

" you have a twin"

" yeah were total opposites though"

"Belphie and lucifer had a fallen put,and he was forced to be an exchange student so do not talk about belphie in front of lucifer".

" okay.. tell me more about him ".

" well even though we are twins we are nothing alike but we always got along ..n we used to have a little sister lilith the three of us were always together ".

" I didnt know you guys had a sister ".

" I dont wanna talk about her right now, when belphie comes back you will be going home so you two will never meet "