lesson 4.

Mammon p.o.v

"Hmmmh hmmm what's y,n is mine .... hmm... what's mine is mine ".

I was going though y,n stuff seeing if there was anything good. I didn't smell money and she came here with nothing so there isn't much. I did spot a box it's not money , maybe a dairy , or valuables.

I look in it .

" just candy ".

Just then beel was by me grabbing the box.

" ah I knew it whever there is food you are there beel "

" beel you're lucky if you complain about being hungry some one will feed ya, I ask for money and no gives a helping hand so I have to do it myself . Like maybe sell y,n uniforms to some weirdos online just to make ends meet "

" munch, mom, munch "

" you're not even listening ".

" you're not gonna sell her things "

" what you mean , I'm the avatar of greed if course I will, I'd sell y,n if there was money in it, who cares about a human "

" nom nom , even if you steal something shed just order you to put it back, you just like your human so much you wanna go though there stuff ".

Mammon took a step back,

" w..what not true !, like I said humans are just food... no better then a bug a nasty tiny bug... and y,n isnt even special as far as humans go ... no magic NOTHING.... "

Beel instructs, smile on his face.

" why are you in a panic to deny it ... it's like your saying ' I totally love my human'".

Mammons face goes red, while beel continues talking

" seems like y,n likes you too ".

Mammons look complelty change , a wide smile full of confidence plastered on his face.

"R..really you think she does, well she does talk to me more then you guys... besides you cant blame her I am THE great mammon I give off a vibe you want to confide in ".

" well the stupider you are the easier you are to talk too they say".

" did you say somthing beel"

" me? No nom nom ".

Mammon dozed off back into his fantasy of y,n till beelzebub took a picture .

" wanna see that smile on your face when you think of her ".

" GAH!! BEEL DELETE THAT RIGHT NOW "
" too late I sent it to the chat already ."

Meanwhile you were meeting levi finally to make that pack and get the vinyl .

Y n pov.

" this is more then about a pack huh? Spill the beans ".

I let out a deep sigh and asked.

" lend me your copy of the tsl soundtrack ".

He had almost a surprised look pm his face, then looked down .

" AH I knew it . No one would wanna make a pack with me ".

He didnt let this gloom linger long enough for me to say anything. His exspreshion turned cold and stern .

" dont sell it okay.. dont get finger prints on it... dont ruin it".

He hand me it, finally I got the cursed vinyl record.