lesson 2 : start of school

Walking in the hallways of Rad , I was tryna come up with a discreet way to ask lucifer about the card when I  overheard a pair of demons talking about me .

Demon A : that's the new human right the one mammons babysitting 

Demon b: yeah this is great if we attack when he isn't paying attention he will never know it was us "

   I immediately  got frightened could I count on mammon to keep me safe, will I have to stand up against my self not to be eaten , or should I just do what I did in the human world and run away.

   I decided I should for now at least run. I have no idea what I'd be against yet. aNd as I did so I ran into a white haired student
  " what's that frighten look demons love so much for, your name is y,n right here is you d.d.d I saw you drop it ".

  As I take the phone he introduced himself
" I'm Solomon the other exchange student from the human world ".
I let out a sigh of relief he wont wanna eat me then.
   After our exchange I headed to my classroom , but was stopped in my tracks by lucifer.

" hello y,n, you are quiet the celebrity  here aren't you "

" good morning sir ".

" no need to be so formal , was that Solomon you were speaking too , he is human as well so it is fine to associate  with him , but be careful he wears a ring embodied  with wisdom and yields powers you yourself cease to have. "

This reminds me it's my chance to ask lucifer , okay y,n smooth . Be smooth,
" Soo what's mammon like "

" why do want to know,  nunthless I'll hold back on my criticism he is my brother,
He is scum the scummist scumbag, unfiltered pure scum , anything else"

Wow they really didn't like him.. he cant be THAT bad right? 
" what does he value most "

" why money of course any forum of it which is why I had to freeze his credit card he kept going over".

I made my way too class, where asmo,satan,and levi were talking about mammons previous schemes. 

" like the time he owed the witcher and they fought over who would make a pact with him "

" I heard lucifer told the ten witches  to cut him into 10 pieces and share "

" how bad I mean what if you end up with a leg, the head or butt lovely ,but a leg? ".

    I guess he did get into alot of trouble.

" he really did all this ".
Guessing no one really took notice to me , since my voice shocked them , asmo placed his hand on his chest like I almost gave him a heart attack .

" that and so much more y,n honeslty  with his reputation I'm surprised you haven't heard any story's in the human realm ".

We sat down letting class start.  I decided that In between classes I would try to walk with solomon , or one of the seven brothers.
   Lower my chances of being eaten. 

   Eventully it was time to go back to the mansion, were i layed restless in my bed. When levi texted me .

' you said lucifer said somthing about freezing his card "