A Good Night In The Malfoy/Potter Dorm (SMUT)

Harry's POV

This was a regular Wednesday night for Harry.

Silencing charms around his closed bed curtains, wand being used to hold up...certain pictures of a showering blonde, acquired for a certain Slytherin *cOuGh*Blaise *cOuGh*.

And less I do not forget, dick in his hand.

Harry had always questioned his sexuality, well at least until last year, during the war when Draco was looking -excuse my informality- Fiiiiiiiiiine; he was sweating from all the spells he used and the ones that were used against him, his hair was a messy kind of wavy-in a cute way, his lip slightly curling out from all the emotions packed inside him, his eyes- clouded with emotion yet still a beautiful sight to see.

He was simply perfect, even in his darkest times.

Harry hated this.

He hated how Draco made him feel, he hated how beautiful he always looked, He hated how he triggered most, if not all, of his hard-ons, He hated that he couldn't pick a single flaw for the boy.

Harry tried to stop liking him, he did, but every time he tried to think of anyone else, it wouldn't be a total turn off, yet when he gave up and brought out the pictures of the blonde beauty, he was released within minutes, his quickest was 27 seconds. This embarrassed him deeply.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

"D-Drac-co!"

"Yes?"

Harry froze. His eyes as wide a saucepans.

"I'm waiting" The mysterious voice spoke impatiently.

Harry knew exactly who it was, he just didn't want to admit it.

"U-Uh Hi?"

"I know you are wanking by the way"

"Thank you for pointing that out Malfoy."

"You are very welcome Potter!" And with that, Draco emerged himself and walked over from his bed across the room, bear in mind harry still hadn't... sorted himself out, Per-say.              

Draco noticed this, and he seemed quite wowed with Harry's member, yet he still sat down on the bed, Harry's prick straight in front of him.

"U-Uh I would have thought you would have already finished" he mumbled waving his hand in the direction of his bare cock. Seconds after he whispered that sentence a massive mischievous grin spread onto his face "Come to think of it, from evidence, I would guess that I caused that predicament in your hand, so here's a thought, why don't I get rid of it?" 

Before Harry could answer, cold, pale fingers wrapped themselves around his hard-on, receiving a guttural moan out of the raven-haired boy considering this was his first time being touched...down there by someone else, Draco was pleased at his reaction. 

He softly and slowly glided his fingertips and nails along a certain vein on the underside of Harry's cock, earning whimpers from the boy below. He leaned down and licked the tip ever so softly.

Harry groaned and shuddered.

Draco leaned down even further and licked a thick stripe up Harry's erect member, Harry was already sweating. Draco swiftly gripped the head of the wonder boys cock with his lips and swirled his tongue across the slit, causing him to grab the blondes hair and shove his head down so Draco was deepthroating him almost immediately.

Harry's iron grip on his hair caused Draco to moan, sending vibrations down Harry's dick. Draco started bobbing his head up and down, by now Harry was a writhing mess.

Few seconds later Harry vaguely formed four words between his ragged whimpers, pants and moans

"...Dra...Draco....Goiiiiiiii.....Go-Going.......to-....to.....cu-cuuuUUUUUU-" 

Before he could form his last word he was spurting White strings into Draco's mouth and down his throat, Draco swallowed it in one, making it seem easy.

Draco lept off the bed and sauntered back over to his four-post bed, swaying his hips slightly.

Welp, that was a bit strange, but nice none the less.

A/N 

IM SO FUCKING TIREDDDDDDD

This ain't edited and I doubt it ever will be, I'm lazy as duck 

Edit: Well... I lied

SMUT 

R U PROUD OF MEEEEE

Self-advertisement tiiiiiiime

Follow plz

Comment plz

Vote plz

WC: 673

xoxo A Tired As Fuck R xoxo