Draco's secret

The blond student looked thoughtfully at the vial in his hand. Should he continue with this? His mind screamed 'Hell fucking no! Are you a lunatic!? Have you finally gone crazy!? Yet his heart screamed 'Hell yes! this is what you have been waiting for like, your whole life. Why stop now?'.

Naturally, he chose to follow his heart in this situation.

Draco Lucius Malfoy was standing in the Room Of Requirements that was currently used as a laboratory for his potion. He had combined and aphrodisiac with a modified memory spell. if someone swallowed this potion, he would want to have sex with the first person he saw and afterwards, he would forget he ever had sex and his memories would be slightly modified. It was the perfect potion for someone in Draco's situation. He would get the one he desired for one night and nobody would ever know about it. Sadly, the person he wanted would forget all about the sex, but he supposed it was for the best.

Now Draco was in his seventh year of Hogwarts and to everyone's surprise, he could call himself Harry Potters best friend for almost two years now.

Harry had managed to vanquish Voldemort in their fifth year, but he paid a high price for it. He had lost Hermionie, Tonks and Sirius when they tried to help him. Hermionie had been killed by one of the Death Eaters. The same went for Tonks. Sirius had been struck with a curse form Bellatrix, which had caused him to fly right into the Veil, to the afterlife.

 Remus had been just quick enough to grab Harry and hold him back, otherwise Harry would have followed his Godfather into the Veil. Harry had been devastated after the fight. Sure Voldemort was now dead and most Death Eaters had been imprisoned in Askaban, for the second time, but that didn't change the fact that he had lost some of his best friends and his Godfather.

It also didn't help that Ron had accused Harry of being the cause of Hermione's and Tonks' deaths. The atmosphere in the Gryffindor common room and dorms had turned icy. Most of the Griffindoors were at Harry's side and knew he wasn't the cause of the deaths, but some students rather believed Ron's version and had caused many problems for Harry. Eventually, they had caused him severe harm. It was then decided to place Harry in his room, away from Gryffindor. His room was behind the painting of a kitten, on the third floor. the kitten looked innocent, but when he saw someone approaching the rooms behind his painting, who had ill intentions with Harry, the kitten managed to somehow cause harm to those people. Needless to say, there weren't many people who visited Harry in his rooms. The only visitors were occasionally Dumbledore and Remus visited him every week. Still, he couldn't be cheered up. He missed his friends and his godfather. It also didn't help that Ron turned his back on him; Harry rarely saw the Weasleys.

That's where Draco came in. With Voldemort gone and hid father in prison, he didn't have to be afraid anymore and decided to become Harry's friend. He went to his mother for help. Narcissa was only too happy to help her only child and found a useful book in the extended Malfoy library.

So, a few months after the beginning of their sixth year, Draco managed to get Harry to talk with him. It had been proven difficult since Harry had initially refused to speak with him, but his persistency had won over Harry's stubbornness and Draco could finally make Harry an offer he couldn't refuse.

In the book he received from his mother, he had found a very useful spell. It was very old -probably from the early Middle Ages - and was connected with the Veil in the Ministry. The spell would bring back one person from the afterlife without any damage being done to said person. Seeing as the Veil was a portal to the afterlife, Harry could have easily brought back one of his friends, one of his parents or... Sirius

Draco had presented this spell to Harry and how it worked. Harry had asked him-quite rightly- why Draco would help him. Draco had simply answered that he wanted to be Harry's friend and wanted to help him through his time of grief.