Too Different

This is a one-shot from my other account (with a few tweaks) and many one-shots will be mkay, just a pre-warning

BTW Feel free to look at my other accounts, they are @YouCanSaveOurWorld and  (I made the first one when I was about four sksksksksksk) 

DRACO'S POV

I was so young, so fragile, so naive and, just plain pathetic.

You Harry Potter, a hero, a survivor, a celebrity since birth!

I couldn't help but want to be you. I envied your very existence.

And then it struck me, I realised that I didn't want to be you, I wanted to be with you. But it didn't work out, It never would have.

You were the sun, I was the moon.

You were beauty, I was disaster.

You were a hero, I was a disappointment.

You were peace, I was war.

You were happiness, I was sorrow.

You were my salvation, but became my destruction.

I will never, ever regret taking that spell for you, I just wish we could have lasted a little bit longer together.

I don't want you to mourn over me Harry, I just hope you find happiness within someone else. Have children, Have a family, be happy, explore the world! Maybe you could go to France like we planned to...

I Love You, Harry, if you ever need reassurance, just think of me ill always be there in your heart.

Goodbye, Love, For now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Take this to Harry, it's about time I give him a proper goodbye." A certain lone blonde tied the piece of parchment to the grey feathered bird as it started flying into the distance, leaving a trail of mist in its wake.

He didn't mean to fake his death, entirely. I mean how was he to know he was a vampire, and if he went back now, he knew there would be an uproar. He didn't need more people to be scared of him or hate him even more. This was the best thing to do, for now.

He hoped.

HAIIIIIII IM IN A GOOD MOOD AND I COULD POSSIBLY BE A BIT TIPSY RN SOOOOOOOO LETS DO THIS SELF ADVERTISEMENT BABYYYYY!!!!!!!

FOOOOOOOLOW

COMMMMMMMENT

AND 

PLEASE 

VOOOOOOTETETETETETET

Bai bai Betches xoxo R

WC:372