~𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ~

𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ... 𝐈𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐬𝐨....𝐈𝐝𝐤 ....𓂸....OOᖴ...

𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 ! :) 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲.

Also I uploaded this twice and fixed the spelling mistakes but for some reason it still shows me on my screen so...sorry ! 😰

𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭 !

.........................................................................

Rowena paused at his words. Could he see her? Rowena smirked slightly.

"Oh you doubt my skills darling ,You know I made a deal with you."
Rowena slowly undid her dress.

"If you need anything remember you can come to me. But if you're busy..." she gave a slight shrug , her dress falling to the floor heavily.

Dean was about to put the phone down until he heard her words an for a second bit his lower lip . After a few seconds dean then picked up the phone again. " you know little girls that play with fire get their fingers Burnt."

he said with a slight warning, yet arousal could be heard along side it.

Rowena shivered slightly with a smile. "I think I'd like some fire. And I'm not afraid to get burnt. Baby I'm a witch I've been there done that. Stakes and all." She purred. Rowena picked up the phone. "Surely some company would be nice on this Raining, long, cold night."

Appearing behind her in his black cloud of inky demon smoke dean wrapped his arms around Rowenas waist " chilly in here isn't it? Why don't we heat things up? " he said and with a snap of his fingers the room was lit with candles everywhere along with the big fireplace in the corner of the room and rose petals all over the silk black bedsheets *

Rowena dropped the phone not caring if it broke. Hell she could get a new one tomorrow. She felt his arms wrap around her waist and she leaned into him. His body warm against her chilled, damp skin. "Hmmm. Certainly the charmer aren't you?" She purred softly. Rowena looked over her shoulder at him. The way he looked holding her, his eyes dark made her bit her lip slightly. She could feel the power radiating from him and here she was in his arms. "Let me help you with those."
She ran her hand along his shirt. She wanted to feel his bare skin against hers.

" go right ahead ." he said releasing her so she could relieve him of his current attire

Rowena turned to face him. She smiled running her hand along his chest before she took his shirt in her slender fingers. Lifting it above his head. Her eyes roamed his body and she raised a brow smiling. "Why you hide all this under that I'll never know." She purred. Her fingertips ran along the top of his jeans and belt. She drew closer and kissed along his neck as she begins to undo his belt.

Dean sighed in content as he felt Rowena's lips at his neck. Part of him the more animal side wanted to take her now hard and fast but he held back because he had other plans for what he wanted to do to her.

Rowena smiled against his neck hearing his sighs. Rowena undid his belt and pants. She looked up at him with dark green eyes and a her lips parted slightly. Her crimson curls damp against her skin, her black lace lingerie the only thing upon her body. A look of submission in her eyes. She'd knew he was in charge entirely and yet it only served to excite her.

ean picked Rowena up his hands around her waist and he slung her legs around him and held her up against the wall his lips at her neck he was tasting her trailing his hot long snakelike tung against her cool damp milky skin reaching up to undo the clasp to her bra .

Rowena gasped softly as he picked her up. Her thighs wrapped around him tightly and she felt the cold walk against her back. His hot skin pressing into her. She moaned and tilted her head allowing him more access to her neck. She ran her nails along his skin lightly. She bit her lip as his hands reached for her clasp. Heart pounding in desire and excitement.

Dean had no trouble and took it of with ease and he gazed down at her perfect ivory breasts and licked his lips as he reached down and massaged the left and bent down to grasp the right in his mouth

Rowena's hand went to the back of his head encouragingly as she felt his mouth hit against her breast as he greedily devoured her. Rowena rocked her hips against him and she groaned feeling him between her thighs. Rowena leaned forward on him, her lips seeking an skin she could biting, suckling and kissing. Her breathing becoming soft pants and moans. Her nails ran along his skin slightly leaving pink trails behind her slender fingers.

Dean rose back up and took her lips in his own as he carried her to the bed .breaking the kiss he knelt back down and took Rowena's Lace panties in his teeth pulling them down slowly and tossing them away somewhere into the room as he worked his way back up her legs with small kisses and love bites till he reached her inner thighs and he stopped there ghosting his hot breath over her womanhood teasingly. His face only inches away as he looked in her feline like eyes

Rowena shivered slightly and whimpered as she felt his breath against her inner thighs. Rowena licked her lips looking to him. She smirked slightly and she brushed her hand from her stomach up along the underside of her breast. If he was going to tease and take his time, then she could tease and make it hard for him. Rowena's eyes darkened and she bit her lip. "You like to tease and take your time don't you?" She purred seductively. God she wanted him so badly, her body aching.

suddenly a voice appeared in Rowena's head a very familiar voice

" slow harsh torture gives the best of pleasure and I intend to give you a very pleasurable experience. " deans voice said as it echoed in her mind as he pressed his lips to her hot moist entrance filling it quickly with his skilled Tongue

Rowena gasped as the words died in her throat. She gripped the bed and her gasp turned to a moan. His tongue toying with her. She shivered against the sheets and her thighs tightened around him slightly. "Don't stop..." she arched slightly whimpering, pleading him not to stop as the pleasure coiled hot inside of

Dean had no intention of stopping actually the games have just begun he thought you himself as he pulled a hand down and stuck two fingers in and pumping them as they curled while licking at the sensitive bud of nerves between her folds and used his powers to grasp and play with those glorious glorious ivory breasts of Rowena's as he looked at her eyes his own where black but none the less filled with lust.