Heat In the night

Rowena had heard demon lovers could be quite greedy but this suprisingly wasn't the case with dean. He wanted to see her fall apart and revel in the pleasures he caused .

This wasn't just about his own pleasure. Rowena felt his power curling up her body before toying with her breasts. Feeling his fingers curling into her moist depths and only adding to the pleasure.

Her moans falling and becoming soft pants and gasps. Her body begin to shake as her orgasm took hold. Sweat starting to bead on her pale skin like diamonds in the firelight. Pushing at him to make him stop as her body was hyper sensitive and at the edge with every  thrust of his talented digits.

Row wanted to feel his cock buried deep inside of her ,to hear his deep sensual moans and bring him pleasure too.

Her dark emerald eyes looked to his and she hoped he could see what she wanted, to be claimed by him.

Dean saw the want in rowenas eyes he knew what she wanted but he was having way yo much fun so he decided to play with her a bit more . With a snap of his fingers she was strapped to the bed and he looked down at her as he spoke a spell in demon tongue creating a inky black mass that he formed into the shape of a pol with a rounded tip and he slowly inserted it into rowenas delicate folds and into the moist cavity of her vaginal opening juices from earlier seeping out at the edges as the mass filled her slowly and ultimately disappearing.