Where'd my jacket go?

•~Authors Note~• This is a one-shot when they're dating btw if you get confused.

Tyler's POV

God damnit where the hell did my jacket go?! I've been looking for it for 10 minutes now. Apparently, all the blankets are missing, (the fort queen stole them) and I can't lose that thing! "Mini? Have you seen my jacket anywhere?" I yelled at my (adorable) boyfriend. "Which one? You have a bunch!" He said while giggling. "My favorite one! The blue one with my name? Have you seen it?" There was a bit of hesitation, "...No!" Suspicious but alright.

I walk to our room and look around. Mini was on the bed playing on his phone, while the covers were up to his chin. "Are you cold mini?" I ask in a concerned and soft voice. "Well, the covers are helping so not as much now." He says kinda suspiciously but I just brushed it off. "Hmm..." Wait a minute Mini only gets cold when he's sleepy, and when he's sleepy he gets one of my jackets! I knew it was him!

"Craig," I say in a playfully stern voice. "Yes, Ty?" He says smirking a bit. "Do you know where my jacket is?" He looks around the room not making eye contact with me. "Maybe I do, maybe I don't." Oh, now I'm on to him... I swiftly jump onto the bed and rip the blankets off seeing the thing I've been looking for. "I knew you had it!" he then busted into a fit of the giggles. I huffed, turning away from him and plopping in front of the tv.

"Aww. Does the Wildcat want his jacket back?" he says in a mocking tone. "Yes, I do. hmph." I gruffly stated. I then felt something soft being lightly thrown at me. "huh?" I looked up at Mini. "Sorry I stole it..." he mumbled sadly. I kinda felt bad so I got on to the bed, put the jacket back on him, and nuzzled into the crook of his neck. "Keep it." I murmured. He just giggled of happiness and started to run his hand through my hair. These were the best moments I and Craig could ever have.

• man this book sucks.