*another cute title*

~•3rd person POV•~

Craig and Tyler talked to each other while Craig was making dinner. "So Craig, when are you moving?" The shorter male tensed up. "Well, I can't find a house so, I guess I'll have to wait till I find one.." he stated rather sadly. Tyler looked at him with sympathy. "Well, how much stuff do you have?" The taller boy asked the smaller one. "Well, the only big things are my setup, dresser, and bed so that's the big part but the rest is just a bunch of medium and little stuff," he said with a blank expression.

Tyler then thought. 'maybe he can move in with me! I have extra space in my recording room and of course the extra bedroom!' "Hey Craig, maybe you can move in with me." he states while blushing. Craig looked up from the now finished food with his eyes glowing. "You mean it Ty?" he said sweetly. Tyler just chuckled and hugged the smaller male. "Yes Craig, I really do mean it. You're an amazing friend. It would also be nice to have someone around." he giggled the last part while resting his chin on the smaller boy's soft hair.

Craig was lost for words. He could never ask for a better best friend. Tyler started to ruffle and play with Craig's hair. "Tyler..." he mumbled bringing out the r. The taller boy proceeded to card his fingers through Craig's hair. Craig couldn't take it anymore so he slowly fell asleep from the warmth of the other boy. "And... Asleep." Tyler picked the other boy up and went up to his own room. Gently placing Craig onto the soft sheets. He laid beside him, encircling the boy with his arms. "I love you Mini.." Yeah, he's definitely fallen for his best friend.

I write stuff way to short.