School

Craig's POV

I hate school. So. Much. Having 3 bullies is enough but a crush to add up on all of my depressing problems?! Just great. If your wondering who my crush is, there is this boy I've known since Kindergarten and was my best friend to the bitter end. He left in 8th grade never coming back until today in 12th grade for fuck's sake! It took him long enough didn't it? So let me just start here.

I was walking to my first class on the first day of 12th grade. Man, it already sucks. 3 bullies, anxiety, depression, and a whole other bunch of problems that I have. I got to my first class without being mauled by my 3 bullies, Kyle, Tony, and the one I hate the most, Jamie.

The teacher came in and said, "Class, we have a new student. Tyler, please step in." The name Tyler instantly clicked in my brain. He walked in all 'frickboyish' and looked straight at me. I blinked thinking I was dreaming but nope.

He came and sat at the desk beside me. "Well, look who I get to meet on my first day," he says smirking. I giggle a bit. " It's good seeing you, Ty," I say and hug him. He hugs back. What felt like hours later, class was over. As I walk to my second class AKA just sitting outside for a bit. (only 20 mins so I'm skipping cuz I don't care) I'm being picked up by the collar of my shirt. Great, Jamie and his retarded crew of fucktards have found me. "Well, Well, Well. Look what we got here. A nerd on his way to geek land." 'nice insult retard.' I thought while my backpack was being sifted through by Tony. But before the boys could start there 'playtime' as they call it, Tyler was right behind them.

"Who the fuck do you guys think you are for messing with my friend here huh?" he said In a dark low voice, scowling at the three boys. Jamie dropped me turning around slowly. "T-Tyler... We thought you moved!" he stuttered with a terrified look. "I did, but I came back. You gotta problem with that bitch?" he whispered darkly to him.

As Tyler was about to murder them, they ran away. Thankfully all my stuff was still in my bag. "Thanks, Ty. You really didn't have to do that." I said picking up my bag. "You're my friend. I had to do what was best," he said smiling. "Well, I'm used to them beating me, taking things, or just doing anything to me so it was fine anyway but thanks," I say. As I said that Tyler's face went concerned and mad.

"They did this while I was gone?! I swear I'll flatten their bodies with a steam roller!" He boomed out. "Ty, please calm down..." I say in a soothing voice while going up to him and running my hand through his hair. He just put his arms around me and put his head in my neck. "I just don't want you hurt... your my best friend.. and plus I never got to tell you I loved you.." he said quietly.

I was shocked, stunned even. Did he just say he loved me?! God, I've been waiting a while for this! "Aww... Ty... I love you too." I said hugging him back.

Maybe school won't be so bad after all.

• I feel like I should make a part two bout dis-