vampire-bite | 12

present- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

present
- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

The ground below became visible after some time, everything else appeared into perspective, the limbs on his body were reattached. From how the walls caved back in and the ceiling formed, Jungkook figured out his neck had healed back into place. He found himself grounded in a spacious area, in contrast to the previous place he remembers.

Jimin.

Jungkook shot up from the floor, wanting to find the human at once. When a painfully, familiar voice welcomed him.

"Jeon Jungkook. Oh, how dreadfully long I've waited to be in your presence again." Hoseok spoke, his high and mighty tone startling the young vampire. The elder stood in front of him in seconds, Jungkook stumbled back with wide-eyes.

"E-Elder Hoseok. What are you doing here?" Jungkook bowed slightly.

"Well, Jeon Master sent me, of course. I've been keeping them up-to-date with your whereabouts and your scandals." This was appalling news to Jungkook, causing him to stagger back farther.

"You... You've seen—" Jungkook asked, referring to everything that has happened up to this point. His suspicion levels began to rise.

"Certainly," Hoseok grinned. The vampire stepped forward, his face slowly transforming into a glower. "You've violated numerous laws, little Jeon."

Suddenly, the young vampire stood tall, constraining his cowering actions a stop.

Jungkook's face formed a hard scowl, it was clear who's side Hoseok had taken. Taehyung and he had practically linked arms, swore on their miserable graves to make Jungkook's life an ordeal. A living hell.

Hoseok was reporting back to his parents, therefore the elders knew of it all.

Or at the very least, what Hoseok was unfortunate enough to witness.

"Jimin. Where are you keeping him? What do you want with him?" Jungkook hissed, Hoseok chuckled tight himself.

"You and that human, huh? I wonder what the vampiric lords would think, having learned that their royal-blooded vampire son, was expressing compassion for a wretched human." Hoseok spat, Jungkook's nose flared.

"Take me to him!" Jungkook snarled, hissing in the elder's face with his hands clenched in fists. Jungkook could not put a hand on the elder vampire, without being pinned underneath his feet. He understood well that his strength was no match for Jungkook to handle.