vampire-bite | finale 2/2 *

present- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

present
- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

It had seemed as if decades had passed. Days flew by, weeks followed by months. The world felt like it had ceased revolving, with every passing day, Jimin doubted his promises. In his mind, Jimin refused to believe them, but somewhere in his heart, he longed for him and lingered on the tiniest bit of hope.

Seokjin was in another entire conflicting situation. Together they were living in a small town, similar to the one they had abandoned. The only difference was... not a single individual had background knowledge on them. It was the perfect place to hide, to mask their past. An impeccable place to start over.

It wasn't shocking when the first plan was for Seokjin to own another bar, almost particularly like the one he owned before. However, it was too much of a convenience, Jimin feared they would get caught. They were cautious about it for some time, but soon enough, it started to feel like home. Seokjin had settled in, had even started meeting up with a few people, despite his 'condition'. Whilst Jimin still dwelt on the past.

Jimin accepted that things would never go back to the way they were.

-

Seokjin was working an afternoon shift, meanwhile, Jimin cleaned the bar-counter and attended customers. Seokjin would constantly have a smile, even if every day he would awake with an odd, empty sensation. He always felt off.

Jimin's arms were sore from the constant cleaning and handling of the alcohol bottles. At which he had organized an entire shelf on his own, he was certain Seokjin hadn't had a single task to complain about.

Jimin sat on the farthest stool, thoughts wandering off to the darkest points in his mind. His facial expression was sullen before he suddenly broke out of his trace.

Jimin heard a grunt, Seokjin held a hand up against his temple as he held onto a nearby wall.

"Hyung, Are you okay?"

Seokjin, with a small groan, he muttered, "I'm a bit light-headed."

Jimin frowned, "Have you eaten?"

"Maybe a few hours ago, but I'm not sure. Don't worry, Jimin-ah. I'm fine." The older waved off. Jimin leaned in closer, his tone became serious and quiet.

"No, hyung, I mean... have you fed?"

Seokjin eyes wavered with a hint of distaste, feeding was a thing for him now. Seokjin despised doing so, but his new body craved it, he needed it. Despite his agonizing urge, he still refused to take blood from humans.