vampire-bite | finale 1/2

present- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

present
- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Vicious growls and the sound of ripping flesh rang in his ears. The burning tears that cascaded down his face were unstoppable, his vision clouded and blurred. Jimin made out two figures in front him, no... three figures that fought with barbaric intentions. And those words, those words the voice screamed out from beside him...

It was like a devastating blow to Jimin's chest,

"Kim Seokjin!" That voice yelled, and in a few bats of Jimin's eyes... Seokjin appeared. His eyes rageful, face-pulling back to reveal feral fangs. Seokjin was fierce, bloody monstrous and ready to kill. But his flashing wrath did not last, in the next few blinks, Jimin's sight becomes one of true terror.

Hoseok stood behind a collapsing body, and as it falls, a horrific sight captured him. Hoseok's murderous face says it all, and in his hands... the head of the fallen corpse. The body's severed head...

"Seokjin!!!" Jimin silently shouted, his vocals burning away and fading within the air. The figure that carried Jimin, turns the boy in his arm.

"Jimin! Jimin, focus! Open your eyes!" Jungkook shouted at him, Jimin's body trembled in disbelief and fear as unbearable pain took him over. His eyes... he wanted to close them and forget existence within itself. Jungkook was right beside the convulsing human, attempting to bring him back to consciousness.

The chaos is unrelenting, blown out of proportion until Jimin senses become aware of Jungkook's sudden stiffness. The gurgle of blood managed to make Jimin peer up, Jungkook's lips spewed crimson, his fingers brushed the substance. Jimin's gaze land on the spot seeping into Jungkook's clothes. A dark shade of red spreads across his chest, right above his heart.

"J-Ji-min..." Jungkook breathed, his last breath leaving his body as his body clenched with a heart-wrenching yank.

"...Jungkook..." Jimin choked out, a haunting laugh and a homicidal grin following after. A figure above him caused an ear-piercing scream to erupt from his chest... before he faded to nothing.

-

Jimin jolted awake with a hoarse gasp, breathing ragged as he blinked at his surroundings. His body felt depleted of its strength, his head spun greatly. Flashbacks of his nightmare spiked new tears to his eyes, when he felt a presence beside him. Jimin flinched, only to melt into a puddle of relief, as he caught Jungkook's worried expression studying him.

An urge consumed him and suddenly he threw his arms around the male, burying his face into his chest with a loud sob.

Jungkook sighs heavily, tightening his hold around the male. "Jimin..."