That Italian Play Boy

Week days were routine, you opened up your Cafe at 8:00 am sharp! The usual students clamored in for their quick fix of wake up call and a bite to eat before class, the businessmen filing in focused and tired just looking for a pick me up, and sometimes some more elderly folk would wander in to enjoy the atmosphere and cozy feel of your Cafe.

You didn't have too many regulars- and if you did, they were only there for a split second before they had to rush out to get to places and to people.

Except for one.

There was one regular that stopped by every Friday at 12:30pm on the dot, that Italian Play boy...

That's right, every Friday at the same time, but with a different girl. Never once did you see him with the same girl twice. They all looked the same however, at least the same body type, skinny little sticks, not to be rude, but if a breeze came by you were confident that they could be blown away.

Luckily today was Saturday, this Italian university student would come in on Saturday's and just enjoy himself. Since Saturdays were more of a relaxing day you would personally pass out the drinks.

"Ah, Thank you very much signorina~ Always a pleasure to be treated by you~" he cooed,

"Good morning to you to Mr.Zeppeli, how are you this Saturday? How did yesterday's date go?" You plaster on a fake smile and subconsciously suck in your stomach. You only knew his last name from the jacket he wore, it had the name "Zeppeli" embroidered on the back.

"Hm? Well I'm doing quite well! Hmm the date? She's not really my type...She just didn't give me that...feeling that heart racing feeling." He took a sip of his tea, and he looked to relax a bit.

"Oh? Is that so? Well then, I won't pry, how are your studies?" You ask

"Just fine! All the horror stories of college aren't exactly hitting me just yet, and don't make yourself sound so old signorina~ aren't you just about my age?" He asked with that dashing smirk of his,

"Why yes I am! However I chose to take over this place in replacement of my studies. Well then, I'll leave you to enjoy your tea Mr.Zeppeli!" You try to walk away and go back behind the counter, but his hand pulled you back and down into a chair,

"Aww why not stay and chat with me a little longer~? No one else is here yet after all." He looked at you with some stupid smile, it was cute but you've seen this act before.

"I'm sorry Mr.Zeppeli, but I must stay presentable and professional in case any costumers walk in!" You say with a strained smile, you get up and walk back to the counter.

"Caesar...call me Caesar please" he said watching you with his chin resting on his hand.

"If you insist, Caesar" you swear you thought you saw him shiver from you just saying his name, but you brush it off.

Then a tall well built man like Caesar walks in, looks be around Caesar's age too, wild brown hair and a very soft looking scarf. Just as he walked in you hear a faint sigh coming from Caesar,

"Why hello! Welcome to-"

"Wow! You're even better looking than Caesar described!" The man said with a goofy grin,

"O-oh! Um- why thank you sir!" You felt some blush rising to your cheeks,

"Sir?! Ew makes me sound like some old geezer! I'm Joseph! Joseph Joestar! But please call me Joseph- hell even Jojo if you want!" He seemed very friendly, kind of aloof though...

"That's- a lot of information to take in! But if that's is what you want, I'll call you Joseph for now! Could I get you anything to drink?" You ask a little dazed from this man's energy,

"Hmm how abouuuttt cereal water—milk! Milk please!" Joseph chuckled

"Alrighty then! Please sit anywhere you'd like! I'll bring your drink right to you!" You smile,

Joseph nodded and hopped on over to Caesar's table, he plopped down and took up two seats, one for him and one for his feet, these two were damn near polar opposites, but they seem to...kinda get along?

As you were cleaning out the glass to pour the milk into, you over hear Joseph whispering,

"Dude! She's beautiful! Well- she's no Suzie Q. but, I think she might be what you're looking for! You keep going after those boring little twigs! Maybe a girl with some curves ya know some cushion for the pushing- is exactly what you nee-"

Caesar  cleared his throat as you approached the table to get Joseph to shut up.

"Hello! Here's your mil- cereal water Joseph!" You giggle, and look over to Caesar-

"Oh dear! Caesar your face is quite red! Are you ok? Do you need a damp towel or anything?" Admittedly you knew he was just blushing but, why not give him a taste of his own medicine?
You leaned over the table a bit with a look of concern,

Caesar tried stammering out a refusal but his eyes kept traveling down your form, little did you know just behind you was Joseph making gestures about how big your chest was, not making this easier for Caesar.

"Hmm, I'll bring one just in case! Please wait just a minute!" You get up and rush over to the back room.

~Caesar's POV~

I finally stop holding my breathe when she walks away into the back.

"Dammit Jojo! Don't do that!" I snap,

"But did you see them!? You cannot tell me that you wouldn't want to tap that!" Joseph smirked,

"I don't think I could treat her like a one and done deal- she's clever...I've seen the way she runs this place, highly efficient and she handles issues swiftly and professionally...she's not like a naive College chick....she's different. Do you understand that Jojo?" Caesar said with a light blush dusting his cheeks.

Note- Welcome to a new story! Some of you might be here from my Jotaro X Chubby Reader story! But if you aren't- and you love Jotaro~ I suggest you take a peak over there while I work on updates here! Love ya!