Ch10 Tutor Me

The week went by at the Cafe as usual , but Caesar didn't bring a girl with him on Thursday and he comes around at the end of each day to come take you home. Then you teach him what you can, and help him figure it out, but all your lessons take up time so he has to leave to get some rest for school the next day.

It was Friday now, Caesar was the last costumer.

"You ready to go?" You came out the back room after changing into more casual clothing, a skirt and baggy sweater.

Caesar gulped when he saw you,

"S-stop staring your making me want to change back..." you tugged your skirt down a little.

"Sorry! But I couldn't help it! You look very cute mi amore~"  Caesar smiled, you both got into the car, Caesar had the windows rolled down.

Every so often he'd look over to you and admire you, watch your hair blow through the wind...you chest rise and fall with each breath.

You were beautiful.

He tore his stare from you and watched the road- but his mind wandered, he kept thinking about you, at first it was wholesome things like taking you out to the movies or going back to that garden again...but then he thought about giving you little kisses, then leaving hickey marks on your neck, then bite marks...his imagination went wild, he saw himself feeling you up and you doing the same to him.

His body responded promptly, he began to get warmer, and his pants were feeling tighter.

He continued to think about you, and all the things he would do to you, how he would make love with your body as he would try to help heal your heart, and his own.

He started to wonder... what would you sound like if he pulled your hair? What noises would you make if he went in deeper? Would you whine if he went slow on purpose?

Will he be the one to take your virginity?

"Caesar! You passed it! Hahah you ok? You look a little out of it!" Your voice pulled him from his thoughts, he put the car in reverse and backed up to your house.

"Sorry I was just thinking of an exam I took today..." Caesar smiled, you lean over and raise an eye brow,

"Are you lying?" You narrow your gaze,

~Caesar's POV ~

I could see down her shirt, her chest looked to soft and bouncy... I could feel my member twitch.

"N- no! Come on let's go inside!" I rush her, She still had a look of doubt but she still went inside.

"Hey, you don't look too good...are you sure you're ok?" She walked up to me, my arms scooped her up and I held her, then almost like a switch, I felt something change with in me... I need her, right now...I haven't gotten any for more than a week because of her...

"I'm ok now mi amore~" I felt my voice and tone shift.

~Normal POV~

You noticed a change in Caesar, and your own body started to feel warm.

He let go of you, you went ahead and sat down at the table and Caesar took his usual seat next to you.

"Ok so, let's talk about customer service today!" You say trying to push down any naughty thoughts.

As you rambled on about how to treat costumers and how that effects the numbers Caesar leaned in close, you could really take up his scent.

"So, I have to play nice?" Caesar's voice was low and rough in your ear, it made you shiver.

'Oh sweet Jesus forgive me for the thoughts I am about to have...'

"S-so let's practice ok?" You turn to Caesar and gasp, his eyes...you've never seen such an intense gaze from him, his eyes were oozing of lust~

'Oh shit'