Ch11 Customer Service

"Make the customer happy? Leave them satisfied with their care?" Caesar growled, he placed a hand on your thigh,

"Y-yeah, that's basically it! So I-I'm going to pretend to buy something from you ook?" You feel your breathing run off rhythm.

"Hello ma'am how can I help you today?" Caesar smirked,

"U- um well! A friend referred me to this place, w-what do you have to offer?" You ask trying your damnest to stay calm but Caesar wasn't going to let up.

"I offer the best massages around, do you have a preference for which massage you'd like today?" Caesar's breathing was deep, heavy, controlled.

"Suppose...it is Friday...why not the best you have?" You bit your lip curious so see what this Italian college kid had in mind.

"Why of course~ follow me." Caesar took you by the hand and made his way over to your bedroom.

He lead you to the bed, and let you lay on your stomach.

He moved your arms past your head, he crawled over you, trapping you down.

He started to work his hands on your back, rubbed gently in circles, Unfortunately for you- some involuntary noises would be pushed out of you from Caesar's massage.

"I take it you're enjoying yourself mi amore~?" Caesar said

"Yes Caesaaar~" you accidentally moaned his name, he lets out a grunt and leans down,

"Why don't we combine our lessons? I learn to service you and I'll show you that you are gorgeous~" Caesar's body and voice- his presence consumed you.

"Alright...if you think you can do it" you say as Caesar moved to massage your lower back, causing your hips to move in a sort of humping manner, it was embarrassing.

Then he stopped, he pulled you up from the bed and had your back to him, his arms wrapped around you.

"Listen mi amore...I don't think you understand how beautiful you are..." Caesar's voice changed slightly,

"Ah you're kind but-"

"Shhh, you don't seemed to understand your effect over me...here mi amore, feel it for yourself..." Caesar turned your body so you faced him, he took your hand and placed it over his heart, his heart beat was racing and his face was red.

You felt your body match his as he guided your hand down, and stopped on his almost visible erection. He was hard, poor guy, his pants were tight it probably hurt...

"If you're not ready...I'll wait for you...I know we've only known each other for a short time, so if you're not ready I'll go home and wait for you..." Caesar caressed your chubby face in his hand, his hands were big and soft, warm and comforting.

"No...I'll never be ready, so let's just do this. Plus if anyone takes my V-card from me, I'd rather know I made the choice like I wasn't drunk, and I assume you're good at this- right?" You bit your lip,

Caesar chuckled at your response, he pinned you down on your back on the bed, leaned down to your ear and growled

"Oh, the best you'll ever have mi amore~"