Ch12 Focus On Me

Caesar wanted to take you right then and there, but he resisted your tempting body.

Its was your first time, he wanted to make it special.

~Caesar's POV~

I want her to feel nothing but bliss and pleasure, I want her to show all of her to me...that's most of what my mind is focused on. However there is one other thing in the back of my thoughts, she's kind, beautiful, smart...much too good for me...but if I take her now and make it the best...when, or if she leaves me...and she sleeps with another guy she'll think about me~

Selfish but, she cast her spell on me first~ 

~Normal POV~

Caesar slid your shirt off, you felt embarrassed. 

"Focus on me mi amore~" Caesar commanded your attention back on him when he removed your bra. 

"T-this is embarrassing!" you thought you were going to lose your mind, 

"Focus on me, forget everything else, come back to me, focus on how your body feels" Caesar's voice was rough but calming and reassuring, 

"I feel embarrassed-" 

Caesar leaned down and took in one of your boobs and nibbled on your nipples. He massaged your other, his hand was warm. 

You gasp from his sudden action, your hands slip up to Caesar's head, you comb your fingers through his hair. 

You felt some of his saliva dribble down your chest, he moved his mouth to your other boob leaving a trail of kisses on his way. 

"T-This...this is too much~!" You breath out, Caesar stops and looks at you, 

"Do  you want me to stop?" he asked with some saliva running down his chin, 

"....N o..." with your answer Caesar wore a smirk, he placed his knee between your legs, and moved over to your neck, he would bite, suck, lick and kiss all over your neck, you let out little moans of encouragement, all the while his knee would rub against you womanhood. 

You could barely breath, he was good, you felt your panties get wet. Caesar stopped, he traced his finger over all the marks he made on your neck, like connect the dots...from his tracing you felt him make the letters "C" and "Z". 

"Cheeky, Caesaaaar! You put your initials on my neck!" you pout and furrow your brow, he chuckled

"Haha! Don't fret mi amore~ They're not permanent...unfortunately..." his voice was filled with playfulness, but his eyes flickered of mischief. He moved down to your bottoms, slowly pulled them off, he touched your panties and smiled. 

"You're soak, is this all for me~?" he teased as he slowly took your panties off. He moved back up to your face, he kissed you, you kept your lips closed, he gentle slid a finger inside you, you gasp he laughs and takes the opportunity to slip his tongue in your mouth.  

Your voice was muffled by his tongue as his pumped his finger in and out of you. When he pulled back from the kiss you were out of breath. He shifted his attention to your lower half, 

"Let's see..." Caesar slowly stuck in another finger, 

"Ahh!" you yelp, 

"Aww if you can't handle two, you might be in trouble mi amore~" Caesar smirked, he stuck in another finger, his three fingers moved sometimes all together or wiggled around inside you. 

Your back arched and your pelvic muscles tightened. 

"Oh~ You're the sensitive type huh? This will be fun mi amore~" Caesar growled,

"you...your turn...playboy..." you sit up and narrow your gaze at the blonde.

"Focus on me now Caesar~"