34: My Husband's Girl

By: ms_aasthamishra
Chapters:68
Genre: Romance
Status:Completed
[Unpaid Wattpad Story]

Love is Sacrifice.

"I don't love you and I never will, because I love someone else " Ian said to Alison, his brows touched together as he looked at his wife.

"Who is she?" Alison asked as calmly as she could trying her best to keep her demeanor straight, trying very hard not to break down in front of the man she has loved her entire life.

"Ashley, your sister" Ian said, almost inaudibly. His heart racing, eyes swimming with guilt. He looked at the woman he married again when she didn't reply for a long while only to find her staring at him with a blank expression. Her eyes so hollow that it made a pang of ache go through his heart.

"I'll help you win her over" Alison replied after a long while of silence, her complete life was turned upside down in a matter of seconds. Who would've thought that she would be having this conversation with the man she loves, the man she was married to.

I'll help him do till he has her in his arms. I will do it even if it means I have to sacrifice my love for him." She thought to herself.

***
Join the journey of Ian and Alison, filled with mystery and love. This is my first boom on wattpad so please excuse my typos

***
Published: October 26th, 2016
Completed: December 31st, 2017