36: Eluding The Mafia

By: LadyVix26
Genre:Romance
Status: Completed
Chapters: 36
[Unpaid Wattpad Story]

Please read Book 1: Surprise from the Mafia, if you haven't already, or you will definitely be lost.

Hitting the buzzer I waited. I heard a little flicker of something and knew that it was Max. "Hey I forgot my key, can you buzz me up."

There was no response, but the door buzzed open. He probably just woke up from a nap with River. Someone is going to be cranky, and I doubt it's going to be the baby.

"Hey, I know you're mad cuz you just wokw up." I said opening the door and hanging up my coat. "But before you freak out," I turned around and lost the ability to breathe.

Sitting on the couch with his hands tied and an apple in his mouth was Max. Sitting in my Rocking chair was Ryder with a gun and River on his lap gurgling and reaching for it.

"Hello, tesoro. Have a seat, I think it's time for us to have a little chat."
****
Jada and Ryder have finally found happiness in one another. That is until their pasts comes back with a vengeance. Ryder's mistress and Jada's ex are determined not to see the two together.

Will Jada and Ryder fight for what they know is meant to be or simply give up, the best love they've ever known.

❕Mature Content