78: Love Me Again

By: FindingJesse
Status:Completed
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 50
[Unpaid Wattpad Story]

Elizabeth Bell can't escape her past. No matter what she does: changing her name or her looks. It's her handsome ex-husband's face on a magazine that haunts her every day. The nightmarea of her past continues to torment her, and it gets worse when she comes face to face with the devil himself.

-----------------
"You don't have a girlfriend right now."

"That's right," Blake said sounding bored.

"Everyone is wondering if that's because you aren't over yout ex-wife, Elizabeth Bell."

When he said that I froze. The last thing I wanted from this interview was for him to bring up my past life.

Although I changed my name to Rose Mathews, I still freeze every time someone mentions that name. I try so hard to forget my past before I was Rose but when you have so many people constantly bringing it up you can't escape it.

Blake's answer brought me back to thw present.

"No! Honestly, I was glad to be out of that marriage. It was a burden, constantly having to be married to her. I don't have a girlfriend because I want to be able to enjoy the single life for a while. Since I was tied to someone for so long, I just want to have some freedom in my life." He said honestly.

I felt France and Jay each grab my hand. I felt my heart break again. I didn't think that was possible. My heart is already broken into a million pieces and somehow he was able to break it even more....
-------------------

Cane Elizabeth and Blake learn to love each other again? Or will their past catch up to them.