76: Moira

By: FindingJesse
Status:Completed
Genre: Werewolf
Chapters: 28
[Unpaid Wattpad Story]

Moira ~ A person's destiny

********************

I was holding the photo tightly in my grasp when I felt a presence behind me. Ace came closer to me and reached around me causing his chest to press into my back. Before I could control myself, a breathless gas escaped me from feeling the sparks from the places we were touching.

Ace didn't say anything, instead, he took the photo from my hand and backed away. I turned around to see Ace walking back against the  bookshelf as Ace sat down.

Looking at Ace, I needed to know. I needed to know why he had a photo of me from before. Why would he have one when he was the one who rejected me? He hated me and yet he kept a photo of me for years.

I felt a feeling of loss like I had never felt before. I was confused and hurt. Why did he have that photo? I had so many questions for him.

I whispered, not wanting to break the silence but needing an answer, "Why?"

One word, three letters, a beginning of a question. Not enough meaning behind it but he knew what I meant. Even if I didn't know what I wanted it to mean. Because in my head, a thousand questions I needed him to answer.

Why did he reject me? Why take a picture of me? Why keep that picture of me for years? Why did he choose Brittney? Why didn't he love me? Why was I not good enough?

But instead of asking all these questions, I chose to ask one word with only three letters. Because that one word held all my questions in it. It held the pain that I felt. It held the rejection, the hope, and the anger.

Ace looked at the picture, "I needed you."