Prologue

Dying seems sad, dark and gloomy. But dying in the place you love, seems like a good way to go. Well, Im not exactly dying, but I feel dead. Inside and out.

I had a rare case of allergy since I was born. It was basically called "Solar Urticaria" which means Sun Allergy. That's why since I was a child, I never experience real life. Buong buhay ko nasa bahay lang ako with my Dad. He raised me, alone.

My mom died on giving birth to me. Hindi ko naman kasalanan ang nangyari,pero minsan hindi ko maiwasang sisihin ang sarili ko.

Simula bata pa ako nasanay na akong maging taong bahay. As I grew up I watched my neighbors played in the sun, making new friends and just having the best times of their lives. While Im here in my room being so gloomy and desperate.

Im actually 17 years old now and Im turning 18 this April. Some girls will say they want a grand and extravagant party for their 18th Birthday. Or a prince charming to make their lives perfect and happy. Take them to a kingdom and make their fairytale a reality. While in my case, All I wanted was to go in the beach.

In know, sounds weird right? Most of you probably experienced waters or pools and beaches every summer. But I never experienced such thing. Because if I go out in the sun, My skin turn red. My face will burst, and my whole body will start to itch. It was all like a nightmare Ive dreaded for my entire life. All I wanted was a normal life. Pero parang ang hirap nun hingin.

I had my bestfriend, Maica. She was the best. She made me feel like I was not alone in this sad world. She made me smile. And made sure I was doing well. She visits me every night after her classes. I was home school though. Never experienced walking to a classroom before. Or talking to a principal or being late for class.

Well, this is my life. Gigising ako, kakain, magbabasa, maglilinis ng kwarto, sometimes I watch tv, and a bunch of nurse coming to my house to check me if Im fine.

Im trapped in this house. In this four cornered walls, I felt I've spent forever in this cage. I wish, I could just go out there like a free bird.

Sometimes, I feel tired, desperate, and sad. Minsan, naiisipan kong sumuko. Pero iniisip ko nalang si Dad. At saka si Maica.

Everything was all the same for me. I was stagnant basically. Not until he came into my doorsteps and changed my life.

side note:

If you find words that are grammatically wrong, excuse me because Im not a pro english speaker.

If you can't fully understand the story its basically about a girl who had a rare skin allergy/disease and this disease prevents her from having a normal life. And she kept on finding ways to find herself reasons that would give her life meaning until she met a boy who helped her feel like she was not different.

I know most of you definitely will think that this is just Cliche writing when actually, its not. Its about things in life, trials and problems that seems so impossible to solve. But you need to find the light and hope that will give you reasons to fight. And love could be the best way to define hope.

I already completed writing this one so if you want to continue reading just proceed to the next one and add this sh*t to your library ;)