Chapter 11 : Mi Amor

When I first saw you, I saw love
And the first time you touched me, I felt love
And after all this time
You're still the one I love

Brick's POV

I slowly walk towards her house as I watched the stars twinkle. It seems like stars are happy today. Which only means my Stacy is probably happy as well.

I knocked in the door and it was not long enough when I heard it opened. I was then greeted by a wide smile. She seems so happy. She the grabbed my arm and pulled me into her room. I didn't resist.

"So, tungkol saan yung good news?" I asked normally. "Guess what Brick?! The doctors said na meron nang lunas sa allergies ko. Which means na it this one worked, magiging normal na ako." she explained as she hugged me. I mean I was so happy about the news too. Niyakap ko siya at kinarga.

I felt her lips touched mine. And suddenly, we were kissing. We kissed again, and again. The window was wide open and the moon can clearly witness our love going to a climax. She touched my stomach and then I felt her pushed me into her bed.

"Woah." I said. She did not replied. But instead she kissed me again. And this time, It was intense. I felt her face near mine. I could feel the heat of her breathing.

"I love you Brick." She whispered as I felt her hands touch my body. She gently squished my muscles and gave me a seductive look. And suddenly, I felt my d*ck got hard. I had a bonner.

"I love you too, Stacy." I replied as I felt her kiss me again. I watched habang dahan dahan niyang tingangal ang butones ko. Then I helped her by removing my polo and I tossed it across the room.

I could feel her breath close to my chest. She leaned in as she slowly went downwards. I felt her touch my body so as my soul.

And then she slowly unzipped my pants. And then she saw my d*ck getting so hard beneath my underwear. I felt her pressed her butt sa aking pagkalalake.

"Ohhhhhh!" she moaned.

Hearing her moan really made me more amazed and at the same time, horny.

Then we slowly changed positions. Now, its my turn. I gently removed her shirt. I heard her moan again and this time, harder. Slowly removing her bra, and kissing her at the same time.

I touched her boobs as I massaged it a bit. Then I slowly went down as my chest touched the valleys of her breast. I gently placed my lips into her nipples. Then I licked it. Intensely.

"Ohhhhh,baby!" she moaned as I saw her amused by what Im doing.

I then slowly removed her underwear at nakita ko kaagad ang kanyang pagka babae. This made me erosed to much. And then I gently touched it. And I placed my finger in her pussy. Pinasok ko ang aking daliri sa naramdaman kong butas. At pinasok ko ito, ng paulit ulit.

Then I heard her scream and moan. And I knew it felt good. I removed my underwear and let my own part fly. I saw her eyes twinkle as I let it soar.

She touched my d***k and I felt her handjob it. And damn it felt good.

I moaned and bit my lips a bit. She placed her hands into my chest and pulled me into the bed. I gently placed my d***k into her p**sy and slowly moved it onward and downwards.

"Brick, its too hard." she whispered.

"I know." I said as I placed my hands in the sides of her head and positioned myself. Pinasok ko ulit ito and this time, binilisan ko.

I heard her moan. And I moaned as well. Pinatuloy ko ang aking ginagawa at hinahalikan siya habang nangyayari ito. I felt our body's energy collide. I felt the intensity and how it felt really good.

Her's was quite narrow. Yet I pushed it. I slowly felt it becoming wet. So nagpatuloy ako sa pagpasok. I can hear her moan every few seconds and it honestly made me more inspired.

As I felt her wet pu*sy and mine getting into climax, I suddenly I felt that its coming out soon. So I told her.

I removed mine as I felt it because I don't want her to become pregnant this early. I placed my d*ck into his boobs and let mine explode. And it exploded like no other. I saw it travelled across her valleys and she felt really good.

We then both took a deep breath and hugged once more. Then a kissed her. "I love you." she said. "I love you more, Mi amor." I replied as I kissed her more intensely.

....

After on what we did in the bed we quickly changed clothes. She told me that her father was going to a trip with his friends in two days so she said that I can sleep with her tonight.

So I went in bed with her. And I placed my arms into his head and I can feel her head sleeping into my arms. And I waited as she falls asleep. Because I can't take the adrenaline that I felt today that's why I couldn't sleep.

******

End of Chapter 11