Chapter 1

Lydia threw on her Cyan blue T-shirt, Black skinny jeans, a white hoodie with red writing saying 'When you start seeing your worth it's hard to be around people who dont' , then some black tennis shoes.

She grabbed her bag and looked one more time at the house, She frowned... They were gone..

She sighed and she grabbed her locker and 2 pictures.

Lydia hoped into the black car to see the Gorilla like man, They nodded to each other.

"Hey, Can I get a bite to each before I get to the Agrestè house please?" Asked Lydia rather quiet but loud enough to hear,

The man nodded and after some time they reached a bakery.

Lydia quickly stepped out and looked at the building, It was a nice looking building, Then she looked at the glass. She saw sweets and bread, She grabbed the money out of the pocket of her hoodie.

Lydia stepped in and a little bell off and a Big Man walked in with a woman who had blue hair, They smiled "Hello miss, What would you like?" Asked the woman in a sweet voice.

Lydia was hesitant, She didn't know anything, She went to talk but then stopped. She saw the confused looks of the adults "I'm so sorry, I haven't been here in-" Lydia stopped and thought "6 years" She said questionably.

The Two adults looked at each other then at her with a smile "How about some Macoroons?" Asked the blue haired lady "Yes please... And uh... The blue ones" Said Lydia is a thinking tone but thankful one, The blue haired woman grabbed them and handed them to the man who handed it to her, She then gave them the money.

"If I may ask why are you back?" Asked the man "Tom!" Said the woman surprised "No no it's fine" Said Lydia, "I lived with the Agrestè's way back when, And then my mom chose her job over me as she didn't have enough time to care for me, I lived with my grandparents in America..." Lydia stopped "Something happened to them?" Asked The Blue haired "Yeah... Me and them got into a car accident, As you see I got away with a scar and a few bad marks.... They.... They had it bad.." Said Lydia.

The two adults were in shock, She was about there daughters age and she had been threw alot. "We're sorry, And welcome to Paris, I'm Sabine and this is Tom" Said The Blue haired woman, Lydia smiled "I'm Lydia  Sancoeur" Said Lydia "We hope to see you again" Said Sabine "Yeah same here!" Said Lydia. She made it to the door then turned and waved then walked out.

She got back into the car and looked out the window, This place was as pretty as she remembered, but as soon as she smiled it disappeared as they pulled infront of the Agrestè household.

The man opened the car door for her, She smiled "Thank you" and that went on for everything.

Lydia's mother was there, Gabriel, And Adrien. Nathalie had a small smile but her eyes held Saddness as she looked at Lydia's scar. Gabriel had some shock, last time he had seen her, She was bouncing off the walls and was extremely nice to him and Emilie. And Adrien had a friend back, One who knew him and one who was like him.

Lydia walked up and smiled at the Agrestè's "Hello Adrien, Mr. Agrestè's, Are those the prefered names y'all would like to be called?" Asked Lydia "Yeah" Said Adrien happily "Yes, Or Mr.Gabriel" Said Gabriel looking cold, Lydia saw looked at him then her mother.

At that moment her smile stopped "Hello Mother" Said Lydia, Nathalie still had her small smile "Hello Lydia, How was America?" Asked Nathalie. Lydia glared at her mother "You act like your parents just didn't die and almost me with them" Snapped Lydia, Nathalie looked hurt "I missed you Lydia.." She said "Yeah, And I did... For awhile but how long has it been since we talked? 5 years right?" Said Lydia pain clear in her voice just like anger