Chapter 2

Nathalie smiled turned into a frown and saddness was seen in her eyes, "I'm sorry Lydia.." She said with her normal voice but saddness lingered in her voice "Mr.Agrestè Where am I staying?" Asked Lydia her mood changing, and her frown to a smile.

"In your old room" He said cold "I'll take you there!" Said Adrien happily, Lydia nodded and followed Adrien.

As soon as they walked away Nathalie went into a coughing fit, She fell to the floor on her knees. Gabriel grabbed her into his arms "Nathalie you need to stop using the miraculous, It's wounds...-" Nathalie stopped him "I'll be fine" She said "Nathalie, Now you have your child back" He said helping her up "And she hates me" She said coldly

Lydia and Adrien had just walked into Lydia's room, She smiled and thanked Adrien then he left. Lydia grabbed the pictures she grabbed from her grandparents house and set them on her table she had. She looked at the one from 17 years ago, It was her grandparents and her mother. The second was a Younge Lydia, Her mother, and her grandparents.

Lydia began to tear up, She wanted that again, Her grandparents and mother... Alive and happy. Lydia began to cry she on the desk and cried, She didn't want to be in Paris, She wanted to be in America, She wanted her father.

~~~~~~~

Nathalie had a instinct something was wrong "Sir, I will be back" She said and stepped out of Gabriels little room area, She headed to Lydia's room.

She hestaintly knocked "Go away!" Asked a raspy, sad, and tired voice. "Lydia.. I'm coming in" Said Nathalie calmly and her voice soothing. Nathalie opened the door slowly to see her daughter sobbing, She quickly went over there and put her hands on her daughters shoulders "What's wrong Sweetie?"She asked sweetly and worry lingered in her voice.

"Nothing Mom, Nothing" She said getting up covering her face "Hey...Hey.." Said Nathalie. In no thought Nathalie hugged her daughter, And Lydia hugged her back, Nathalie looked at the pictures.

After 15 minutes Lydia was asleep and her mother sitting on the bed next to her, Nathalie moved some hair out of her daughters' face. She smiled, Maybe her and her daughter would grow close.

~~~~~

Nathalie walked out of her Daughters' room and went to Gabriel, And they went into the clock tower...