Chapter 5

Lydia got up and went to see Mr.Agrestè, She got into some better clothes (Which I'm her option is shorts crop top and her tennis shoes).

Lydia knocked on the door

No response

She knocked again

No response.

"I'm coming in!" Yelled Lydia, And she did so. Just to see Her mother asleep and so Mr.Agrestè, Lydia cringed as she saw there hands touch for a slight moment. 2 Kwamis came threw the wall chasing each other, And it was like time had stopped. Lydia stared at the Kwamis then the 2 sleeping adults, "Nathalie!" Cried the Peacock looking Kwami "Master Master!" Cried the one with wings. The 2 adults began to move around, Lydia ran out of the room and into her own.

Barkk came out of her pocket "What is it Master?" She asked worried and tiredly "My-My Mother is.." She said her voice faded

Barkk wasn't understanding, She was more than confused.

Then there was a knock at Lydia's door "Lydia, I wanted to check on you" Said her Mother trying to hide the urgentness in her voice with soothingness. "I'm fine! Go away" Yelled Lydia. Nathalie tried to open the door but was stopped by Lydia leaning on the door "Lydia Le-Ann Sancoeur open this door
this instance!" Demanded Nathalie.

Lydia rolled her eyes and held still leaned on the door, Nathalie put her weight on the door and it was just enough to push the door open.

Lydia growled then glared at her mother, "Why are you mad Dear?" She asked, Lydia had to think in seconds time for her answer. "Do you still love Dad?" Asked Lydia her fists clentched "Why?" Asked Nathalie, She was rather taken back by the question.

Nathalie had never talked of Lydia's Dad, And to Lydia he was no one other than A Person. Nathalie never thought Lydia would care about her father.

"You and Mr. Agrestè are close, He worries about you, And you look at him with eyes I have never seen before... You two were holding hands in sleep" Said Lydia faking her anger and saddness "When did you start caring so much about your father?" Asked Nathalie, She hates that man, and that with many other reasons is why she doesn't even tell Lydia about him...

Lydia now had to tell the truth "Always, But any time I bring him up, You don't answer and move on" Said Lydia "Because he just-" Nathalie stopped herself as she noticed her voice raise"It's best if I get back to work, You should rest" Said Nathalie began to leave.

"No, Your not walking out of this room unless you tell me about him" Said Lydia fists clentched in and angry voice closing the door with her hand. Nathalie was shocked but she couldn't let Lydia know... It would break her heart.

"Lydia I have to get back to work" She said and left.