Chapter One

Time travel has been in the question for such a long time. When Lily Addams got the opportunity to study time travel, she, of course, jumped at the moment. Traveling to England was such an experience for her.

"Miss Addams, I assume." The woman nodded. "That's me and you must be Mr. Johnston and your son Kyle." Both men nodded. "Your quarters are this way, through this corridor. I hope everything is to your liking." A door opened, like a fancy future like door. She walked in and set backpack down. She was one of the youngest members on the team, only being 21. Kyle was the youngest, only being 16.

A week passed and still no luck with the time travel. "There has to be a way. There just has to be." Lily desperately said. She was a brilliant young woman, only being out of the U.S. this once. "I'm sorry Lily. I really am. Looks like it's not going to work." The contraption in front of the group didn't even phase the apple in the center. "No. No!" I need this to work. I-I, I've waited so long for this moment. For this breakthrough." The truth was that Lily had read up on Titanic and the love story between two people. She read the autobiography of the woman. She was just 17. The boy died. They were in love. Madly in love. Lily wanted to see it for herself. The love story. The ship. Everything from 1912.

In her room, Lily flung herself onto the bed and let out a cry. "Goddamn this shit." She breathed. She sat up and looked around, spotting something in between some books on the bookshelf. She made her way over to the shelf. She moved the two books and discovered a necklace. A key. Once touching it, Lily became numb. Almost like the world was stopping for her. Everything became quiet. Then darkness surrounded her.

Horns blared but not what Lily knew. They were the old timey car horns. Like from the early 1900s. The car stopped and the door opened. Out stepped a red headed woman, a suit was what she was dressed in. Purple lined the suit and she wore an elegant purple hat. Next, out stepped a well dressed man, in his early thirties. "I don't see what all the fuss is about. It don't look no bigger than the Mauritania." "Titanic is much more bigger than the Mauritania. Much more luxurious too. Ruth, your daughter is hard to impress." "So this is the ship they say is unsinkable?" "It is. God himself could not sink this ship." Trudy Bolt, in her late 20's was gathering the luggage for the DeWitt Bukaters. Her arms were full. Being their maid was rough for her and going to New York with family was just going to make her job harder. "My coat?" Rose asked. "I have it Miss." Trudy replied. The family made their way through 3rd class passengers and steerage that were on the docks. "We should've left early so we didn't have to run through the docks like we're poor." Ruth commented. "Well blame that on your daughter. Needed to change and gussy up before we left." "I had to change. You didn't want me wearing black." Rose replied. 'What a family.' Lily thought. This being Rose was going to be difficult. In the 21st century, Lily was a genius, yes, but she was a geek. She loved gaming and wearing jeans, t-shirts, and converse or vans. She wasn't  used to the luxurious lifestyle. 'It felt like I've already lived my life. Like I was trapped in an endless cycle.' It was like Lily knew the words that were said. She was in for it now.

The time was 11:45 AM. A poker game was being played. Jack Dawson had his poker face on. Fabrizio was to his left and Sven was to his right. He laid down a card to draw another one. 5 minutes passed. Jack showed he had a flush. He had won him and Fabrizio the Titanic tickets. "I'm going home. I'm going home!" Jack yelled excitedly. "I'm going to America!" "No mate! Titanic goes to America. In five minutes." "Oh shit. Let's go." Jack said, grabbing his only bag he had. The two ran through the people waving on the docks. "Wait! Wait! We're passengers. We're passengers." "Have you been through the inspection que?" The officer asked. "Of course. Besides, we're Americans. We don't have any lice." Jack exclaimed. "Right. Come on." The two did so, going through steerage, finding their rightful room. "Hey, Jack Dawson. Jack Dawson." Jack introduces himself. Fabrizio claimed the top bunk. "Who said you could get top bunk?" One of the others guys asked where Sven was.