Chapter Three

Sunday morning. 16 1/2 hours before the ship hits the iceberg. Lily had to mentally prepare herself for what was about to happen. But now, at this very moment, Rose and Cal we're having their morning breakfast and tea. The time: 7:00 am. "You went to bed right away last night." Cal said abruptly. "I was tired." "Tired? I bet. After what you did with that boy." Cal mentioned. Rose didn't respond. Instead, she just stirred her tea. "I'm your fiancé. I can do as I please." Rose responded. "My fiancé. My fiancé! That you are!" Cal yelled, throwing the table to the side along with all the glasses and everything else. "You're my fiancé! My wife in practice. Maybe not by law but to me, you will obey me like you are! Is that any way unclear to you?" Cal asked. Rose just shook her head. "Excuse me." Cal breathed. Trudy came out after seeing what had happened. "Trudy. There was an accident. I'm sorry." Trudy just reassured Rose that everything would be alright.

Trudy stood behind Rose, helping her with her corset. Ruth walked in, her eyes were cold as ice. She had gotten word that her daughter was in third class. She was disgusted by that. "Tea Trudy." She said harshly. Rose turned around but turned back so Ruth could finish tying up the corset. "Rose, I don't what you seeing that boy. I forbid it. Do you understand me?" Rose didn't say anything. "Rose?" Rose rolled her eyes. "Stop it mother. You'll give yourself a nose bleed." Ruth turned her around. "Your father didn't leave us a thing when he left. All we have is Mr. Hockley. This our way of becoming something. Royality. So stop being selfish." "I'm being selfish?" Rose looked at her like she had lost her mind. Ruth didn't say a thing except, "Get dressed for Sunday morning service." Rose did, putting on a blue dress with a white slip and white gloves. Ruth was no longer in the room so Lily took this time to write in a diary that she found.

This has been the strangest thing ever. One minute, I was in 2020 with my son. Next thing I knew, I was exiting out of the fancy old car as Rose DeWitt Bukater. Now I'm swooning over this officer while Rose swoons over Jack Dawson. If time travel is really real, I would like to hope someone finds this diary and believes me. My name is Lillian Skyler Addams, being called Sky for short as I am always changing like the Sky. I just hope when I return to my time period, my son will be there and so will be my sisters and cousin. And my mom and dad. I do hope as well I can travel back to America on a ship just like the Titanic. What's going to hurt is leaving him behind. After seeing him that night, getting my key, my heart fluttered and got all the butterflies. I'll never forget those ocean blue eyes. I hope and pray someone finds this diary and understands what I went through.

Rose stood next to Cal and her mother, singing a hymn. She heard a voice. Jacks voice asking to speak to her. Lovejoy went and corrected the problem. "Mr. Hockley and Miss DeWitt Bukater, although grateful for your service, has asked me to remind you that you have a third class ticket and your presence here is no longer welcomed." Jack walked off, very unhappy. Until he ran into Tommy and Fabrizio. "Can you to two help me?" He asked. "Yeah. What do you need?" Tommy asked. "This is going to get us in trouble but I need to get into first class. I need to talk to Sk-I mean Rose."

Standing just below first class railings, Jack could hear Thomas Andrews talking to Rose. Jack was hoisted up and over the railings and as soon as he got on the ground, he grabbed a coat and a hat. He fixed his hair. He stood to the side just as Rose finished talking about how many lifeboats there were and how there weren't enough if something was to ever happen. Once he saw the timing was right, he tapped Rose on the shoulder and took her into the gym. "Jack I can't do this." "Rose listen. They got you trapped. You're a spoiled little brat who is also the most kindest woman ever." Rose sighed. "Jack I-" "No let me explain. You have a fire and if you're not careful, they're going to put it out. I'm talking to you like you're Rose. I'm talking to you like you're Sky." "Jack, Rose is engaged and I'm sure she loves Cal. As for me, I know who my heart longs for." Rose took a break. "I'm going back now. Leave me alone." Rose said in one breath. Jack stood against the wall, feeling defeated.

Rose sat with her mother and two other women. This life I know, is not for neither Rose or myself. Lily watched as a woman corrected her daughters posture. The girl laid a napkin on her lap so proper like it disgusted Lily.

Evening arrived. Not long. Not long until the most tragic thing in history would happen. Jack stood at the bow, looking at the sunset and the ocean go by. He was upset. Rose belonged to Cal and Lily longed for someone else. "Hello Jack." Jack turned around. "Rose, I mean, I changed my mind." Rose said, smiling. "Fabr..." Jack hushed her. "Give me your hand." Rose did as he said and he told her to close her eyes. Jack guided her up onto the railing. "Open them." Rose did and her arms were outstretched. "Jack, I'm flying. I'm flying." Jack leaned in and smiled. "Come Joshephine in my flying machine." He sung lowly to her. Their fingers intertwined. They looked into their eyes, sealing the kiss finally. Both Rose and Lily felt alive. Alive and happy for once. Little did anyone know that would be the last time Titanic saw sunlight.

Rose and Jack walked into Roses room. Rose walked over to the green safe. "Cal insists on lugging this thing around." "Will we be expecting him anytime soon?" Jack asked, looking around the room. Rose got the necklace out. She brought it over to Jack. "Wow, what is it? A sapphire?" "A diamond. A very rare diamond. Jack, I what you draw me wearing this." Jack nodded. "Ok." "Wearing only this." Jack looked at her.

Rose got undressed and dressed in a robe. She got a dime for the amazing artist. She exited into the sitting room and swung the tie of the robe. Jack saw her and Rose walked over, tossing the dime to him. "As a paying customer, I expect to get what I want." Rose said, shedding the robe. "Over on the bed. The couch." Rose had to control the giggle wanting to come. She did as she was told. Jack told her to put herself into a position. Jack began drawing. Rose mentioned something about Monet not blushing and Jack. Monet was the one to draw landscapes. Jack continued drawing, taking up to 30 minutes before finishing it. That was the most erotic moment of Roses life.

Jack handed Rose the drawing. They shared a kiss. "Thank you." Rose breathed. She then locked the necklace back up. She also changed. Jack came back in and saw what Rose did. "You look nice." There was a Knick then someone entered. "Miss Rose?!?" It was Lovejoy. "Go. Out that door." They did so and Lovejoy heard the door. Rose and Jack sped walk down the hall. As soon as they realized Lovejoy was following, they made a run for it, running for the lift. "Wait! Wait!" They went down while Rose made an unladylike gesture.

Lovejoy took the stairs down to E Deck. He made it to the lifts but no jack or Rose. Jack and Rose was in the lower level hallway, looking through a window. "This guy seems like a cop." Jack said. "I think he was. Cals father hired him to keep his little boy in line and make it back with his wallet." Jack tried going for a kiss but saw Lovejoy through a window. "Oh shit." "Go!" Rose yelled and they ran until they found a dead end. They entered the door that was down the dead end. "Now what?!?" "What?!?" Jack had an idea. Go down where the boiler workers were. "Hey what are you two doing down here!? You're not supposed to be down here!" The two ran. "Don't mind us. You're doing a great job." Jack yelled over the noise. They got to the end of the long stretch and shared a passionate kiss. Jack asked for entrance and Rose granted. They finally went into the storage room where they found a car. Jack opened the door. Rose got in and Jack got in the front, honking the horn. Rose took down the window. "Where to Miss?" He asked. "To the stars." She replied, grabbing Jack. They shared the most imitate moment ever. Rose was ecstatic. Lily, was weirded out.