Chapter Two

The next day, Saturday, brought a new light to Lily. She didn't know what exactly the plan was but it was. She woke early in the morning to look for the key. She was walking, being careful not to be spotted by officers, although she kept her eye on one. Not because he spotted but because she felt this connection with him. Even though she knew the fate of Rose. She was destined to be with Jack. But Lily. She was destined to be with someone else and this someone else was this officer of the Titanic. Lily finally spotted the key, in the captains quarters. Lily groaned loud enough for first officer William Murdoch to hear. "Who's there?" He asked. Lily stayed as quiet as a church mouse. She was shaking with fear. She prayed the man wouldn't spot her. Her luck unfortunately didn't pay off.

"The key in that office. I need it. Please." Lily begged. "Tell me why first." She sighed. "This...Is going to sound crazy. I might look to you as Rose DeWitt Bukater but in reality, I'm not. I'm not from this time. I'm from the 21st century and my name is Lillian Skylar Addams. I've been called Lily all my life but I'm almost to the point to be called Sky." She said. Mr. Murdoch of course did not believe her. He wanted proof. "Prove it. Show me something from the future." Lily thought. 'My tattoo.' She thought.

"It's the only thing I have to prove it

"It's the only thing I have to prove it." Even though Lily took the form of Rose, she still had the tattoo on her right forearm. William nodded and got the key. "Anyone ask where this key went, tell them you don't know." Will nodded.

Later that day, Lily put the key in a safe place. When the time was right, she would retrieve it and return to her time. Rose made her way to third class deck where she found Jack. A little girl, Cora was playing with him. Fabrizio was with a German woman, Helga. Neither one couldn't understand each other. Tommy Ryan watched as Rose made her to Jack. She hated to disturb him but had no other choice. "Mr. Dawson, may I have a word with you?" She kindly asked. Jack made a face but agreed.

"You're probably wondering what I wanted to talk to you about. Well to tell you the truth, I'm not from this time period. I mean, Rose is from this time period but I came back in time and took the form of Rose. I know that sounds insane but it's the truth." "Actually no, it doesn't sound insane." Lily was taken aback. Jack Dawson didn't think she was insane for saying what she did. "Oh. Ok well my actual name then is Lillian Skylar Addams. I've been called Lily most of my life but I'm actually thinking of wanting to be called Sky. But in this time, I'm being called Rose since I took her form. I'm engaged to a rich man and invitations have been sent to all of Philadelphia's society and everyone will be staring at me unless I can get back to my time." She paused, she didn't want to marry Caledon Hockley. She wasn't even from 1912. "You're probably thinking, 'Poor future girl. What does she know about misery?'" She concluded. "No I don't think that. I'm sure you're missing your time period and your people." She nodded. "Yeah..." She sighed. "You're so annoying." Jack replying to her sounded so odd to her. "It's nice to meet you Mr. Dawson. Jack. I must be on my way." Rose started walking away before realizing she was in the first class. "Wait, I don't have to leave. This my part of the ship. You leave." She demanded. "Well, well, we'll, now whose being bossy." "What? What is is this you're carrying around?" She asked, indicating the notebook. She opened it up to reveal drawings. "These...Are quite good Jack. Very exquisite work." Rose looked through the drawings. Drawings of a naked woman. The same woman for multiple pics. "You liked this woman. You used her multiple times. You had...I guess an affair with her." "Not with her. Her hands. She hand beautiful hands." Jack turned the next page. "This woman, Madame Bigoue wore every piece of jewelry she owned, waiting for her husband to show."