Chapter Four

There was just a few minutes before everyone's lives on the grandest ship ever would change. Rose and Jack ran out, laughing away. The lookouts watched the lovebirds, along with First Officer Murdoch. "When the ship docks, I'm getting off with you." Rose stated. "This is crazy." "I know." The two shared a passionate kiss.

"They look like they're warm." The two lookouts said. "Well if that what it takes to warm us up, I rather not."

Rose and Jack broke the kiss. "I know I'm not Rose and this isn't my time but I had real fun. You showed me what life is supposed to be like." They continued kissing.

Mr. Murdoch watched as the scene of the lovebirds unfolded. He caught a glimpse of the woman. It was Lily. Lily noticed this when her and Jack broke the kiss again. Her heart fluttered. Rose would always belong to Jack but to go back her time and leave this officer behind, hurt Lily.

The two lookouts turned around to see something. "What the hell is that?" One asked. "Is that, an iceberg?" It was and one rang the bell. Murdoch turned around and squinted. The lookouts called up to the steering wheel room. Finally someone answered. "Is somebody there?" "Yes. What do you see?" "Iceberg right ahead!" The officer went out to tell Murdoch but he was already one step ahead. "Iceberg right ahead. Hard a starboard!" He yelled. "Hard to starboard the other officer yelled. Murdoch went into action right away, stopping the ship and turning it. He ran back outside to watch the ordeal. 5 minutes passed and the ship barely turned. It looked like it was going to miss the burg but hit. The ship shook. Murdoch ran and closed the watertight doors.

Rose and Jack felt the shake and then saw what happened. The burg also hit where the were standing. "Get back!" Jack yelled.

"What was that Mr. Murdoch?" Captain Smith asked. "An iceberg sir. I tried to port round it but she hit." "Close the watertight doors." "Doors are closed sir." The two went out to access the damage. "Fetch the carpenter." "Aye aye sir." Murdoch ran off.

Jack and Rose went up the stairs to first class. Some of the officers and that captain was discussing the severity of the hit. "This is bad." "We need to tell mother and Cal." 'Not like they would care.' Lily thought.

Walking through first class, Lovejoy spotted the pair. Same went for Rose and Jack. "We've been looking for you." Lovejoy stated, a smirk appearing on his face. He slipped the diamond necklace into Jacks coat pocket. The man was setting Jack Dawson up for stealing.

The three entered the room. "There's been an emergency to happen." Rose stated. "Yes there has. Search him." The two men did and one reached into the pocket. He pulled out the Heart of the Ocean. "Is this what you're looking for?" "This is horse shit." "What? I was with him the whole time." Cal looked at the woman in disbelief. "Maybe he swiped it when you were putting your clothes back on." Rose stood in front of Jack. "You know I wouldn't do that. Don't believe it Rose." At this time, Jack was being dragged out. "You know I didn't this! Rose, you know me!" Jack yelled down the hall.

Rose stood in her place, Cal coming over and lingering over her. He took his hand and slapped her. The slap heard around Lily's world. A white star like worker came in. "Can't you see we're busy?" Cal said. "Captains orders. Get your life belts on. He also suggests wearing top hats and coats." The man exited and left the two alone again. Cal, being frustrated went to his room while Lily jumped to action. She needed that diary. She frantically looked. "Looking for this?" Lily turned to face him. "My diary. I need that." She went to grab it but Cal was quicker, jerking it away from her. "You won't be getting it. Lillian Sky." Lily gasped. No one other than Will and Jack was supposed to know. But Cal was smarter than her and found her diary and found out her secret. "Come Rose, Lily. Whatever the hell your real name is." They left with Ruth to board a lifeboat.

"Where are all the passengers, Mr. Wilde?" Mr. Andrews asked. "They are all inside. Too damn cold and noisy out here for them." It was freezing out in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. It was just mid April. April 15th, 1912 to be exact.

The passengers were finally allowed out onto the dock. Women and children only were being aloud onto the boats. Rose, Ruth, Molly, and Cal made their way to the first boat. "Will the boats be seated according to class?" Ruth asked. She let out a small laugh. "I hope the boats aren't too crowded." Rose looked at her mother. "Oh mother." Rose grabbed Ruth. "Shut up. Don't you get it? There's not enough boats. Not enough by half. Half these people on this are gonna die." "Come on Ruth." Ruth got in. "You're next Rose. Come on Darling." Molly said. "Rose get in the boat." Ruth ordered. "Goodbye mother." Rose took off followed by Cal. "Rose!" The boat began to lower. "Where do you think you're going?"  Rose realized what had happened. Lily knew what happened. "I'm going to him." Rose sternly said. "To him? A white to a gutter rat?" "I rather be his white than your wife." Rose said. "No! I said no!" Rose hocked back and spit in Cals eye. She took off to find Mr. Andrews.

"Mr Andrews! Mr. Andrews! Oh god. Where would the Master at Arms take someone under arrest?" She asked quickly. "What? You have to get to a boat right away." Rose paused. "I'll m doing this with or without your help. Without it will take longer." Thomas finally told her and Rose followed his directions.

A/N: This is a short chapter but the next one will be much longer as I will be finishing this story but there will be a sequel to this. Not about Jack and Rose but about Lily or Sky per say. Hope you all enjoyed this