Dangerous

Hours later, in the late evening, Jauregui stood in one of the high towers keeping watch over the expansion of the prison. It was a cool night and Jauregui often enjoyed the solitude of this high space, but not tonight. As hard as she tried to concentrate, only one thing was on her mind and it had brown hair. She could still feel Camila's lips against hers. Those soft lips.
That firm body.

In less than ten minutes...as if in a hazy dreamscape, Jauregui found herself leaving her post and winding up in solitary. The dark haired stood in front of the room where the small brunette was being held. She heard the bolts of the locks clanking open and she felt herself stepping into the room and closing the door behind her. Jauregui let out a breath and slowly turned around meeting curious brown eyes. Camila was leaning her back against the gray wall. One leg bent up to her chest and the other dangling off the bed.

The green eyed stared at the prisoner and stood frozen in place. "I don't know what I'm doing here," Jauregui spoke helplessly.

Keeping her eyes locked with vulnerable green, Camila slowly stood from the bed. Jauregui's palms were sweating as the inmate stared her down. The smaller woman slowly crossed the room and stood toe to toe with the guard.

"I think I know," Camila whispered softly. She reached towards the prison guard's waist and began to unbuckle her black work belt. Jauregui did nothing to stop her. She only watched as the brunette stripped away her belt and tossed it to the ground with a thud.

Chocolate eyes lifted up and met her gaze. The dark haired could not get over how beautiful this woman was. Camila gently grasped Jauregui's hand and the guard's heart leapt as she was led to the small bed. When they finally reach it, Camila pushed her to sit down and Jauregui did so. The brunette now stood before her.

Keeping her gaze on beautiful emerald eyes, Camila reached for the hem of her top and quickly yanked it off her body. Jauregui grunted as the brunette suddenly hopped onto her lap, straddling her hips. Before she could react, her lips were covered by Camila's in a deep kiss. They both groaned at the contact of their bodies touching.

The guard's hands stroked up and down the plains of the inmate back as she pulled her closer. Camila dug her hands in Jauregui's dark hair and buried her tongue further into the guard's mouth. She groaned and pushed forward, making Jauregui fall back onto the bed.

The guard moaned in pleasure as the brunette's firm body rubbed against her seductively. It was better than she had imagined. Camila's hips ground against her pelvis rhythmically and she grabbed the brunette's ass, guiding the smaller woman harder against her.

A pleasurable moan escaped from Camila's lips making Jauregui smile. Camila broke the heated kiss and quickly latched her mouth on Jauregui's neck. The guard closed her eyes as Camila's hot mouth sucked on her pulsing spot. Her hands buried into the brunette's hair, massaging Camila's scalp.

Camila suddenly sat up and began to unbutton Jauregui's shirt. "I know what you want," the brunette husked.

The dark haired chest heaved up and down as she looked into the brunette's eyes. Those chocolate eyes were... animalistic...dangerous...and Jauregui loved it. The brunette pushed open the guard's shirt and immediately began to kiss and suck her breasts. Jauregui gasped as Camila roughly pushed her bra upward, exposing her rock hard nipples.

"Oh, fuck..." Jauregui moaned as a moist mouth encircled her nipple.

Camila mumbled her enjoyment and gave both breasts equal attention. She moved her kisses down the dark haired abdomen. Jauregui involuntarily shivered as the inmate began to unbuckle her pants. Camila came back up her body and kissed her passionately. The guard felt Camila work her hand between their bodies and down the front of her pants.

"Ah!" Jauregui grunted as the brunette cupped her crotch.

"You like that baby?" Camila breathed. She positioned Jauregui's muscular thigh between her legs.

"Yeah..."

The green eyed breath quickened as Camila stroked her clit faster and harder. Camila grinded herself into the guard's thigh and she buried her face against Jauregui's neck. The prison guard lifted her hips, wanting Camila's fingers inside her. The brunette got the hint and slipped two fingers into Jauregui's need. The prison guard jerked forward, moaning loudly.

In unison they worked their hips faster and faster until they both got what they wanted. Their bodies shivering against each other as they came.

Camila slowly pulled out of Jauregui and rolled off the prison guard, lying beside her. Their heavy breathing filled the room. After a moment, the tall woman finally found the strength to move.

"I uh... I better get going," she breathed, sitting up.

Camila put her hands behind her head and looked at the guard with a smirk. "Well, I certainly can't go anywhere, green eyes."

Jauregui looked down at the brunette and gave an amused smile. "I guess not."

They looked each other for a moment but Camila broke the gaze, chuckling lightly. "Are you still on duty?"

The guard eased off the small bed and stood up. "Yeah, for another hour." She began to buckle up her pants. "I have to get back to my post."

Camila watched the prison guard as she crossed the room and picked up her utility belt. "It's been fun."

Jauregui turned to her and smiled. "Yeah...it was."

They both grinned. Jauregui ducked her head and then looked into the brunette's eyes once more. "Thanks for ah..."

"Anytime....Green eyes."

"You can call me Jauregui."

The brunette only smirked in response. Jauregui took that as her cue to leave and slipped out of the solitary cell. After locking it behind her, she looked down the corridor left and right, but did not see anyone. The guard let out a heavy breath and began to briskly walk down the hall. Did that really just happen? Jauregui couldn't stop the smile that spread across her face as she headed back to her post. Yes, it did. That was just what she needed.

That can't happen again.