Surprise

A hand slowly trailed down between the dark haired breasts and down her abdomen.
Jauregui shivered when an odd sensation of familiarity hit her. Why am I thinking of... no...don't think of her.

Her thoughts were broken by the woman's heavy accent. "What can I do for you tonight?" she husked.

"I...I'm not sure," Jauregui stuttered.

Bambi chuckled before standing from Jauregui's lap. Her high heels clicked on the hard floor as she walked over to the stereo on the side of the room. Within seconds, soothing saxophone music began to play. Jauregui swallowed nervously as she waited for the woman to return. Suddenly, she felt two hands grip both of her biceps and the woman hovered over her.

Bambi seductively ran her hands over the woman's arms. "Lean your head back for me."

Jauregui gave into temptation and leaned her head back on the couch. The brunette leaned her lips centimeters from her customer's ear. "I can make you feel good," she whispered in her phony accent.

Jauregui felt her thighs being pushed apart by the woman's knee. Then hands slid from her biceps, over her breasts, down her abdomen and stopped on top of her thighs. Fingers seductively began to rub up and down her upper legs. Jauregui's breathing became ragged and she whimpered as the hands worked their way closer between her legs.

Normally, Jauregui would not go for this sort of thing, but it felt too good...too much like... God, this feels like Camila. And I don't want it to stop.

The green eyed squirmed a bit in her seat as both of the stranger's hands grazed between her legs. Soon she felt a firm ass press against her crotch. Jauregui groaned lightly at the contact.

Bambi began a slow circular movement against her, knowing exactly how to drive her customer crazy. Jauregui's hands tugged against her restraints on impulse. She wanted to feel this woman with her hands. The dancer pushed harder and deeper into the brunette's crotch causing Jauregui to begin to move with her. The brunette moaned softly and Jauregui's ears perked up at the sound.
Camila moaned like that. Stop it!
Don't think of her.
The grinding continued and she felt the woman lean back against her chest. Jauregui was breathing heavily and inhaled this woman's intoxicating scent. The brunette continued to move against her and Jauregui pushed hips upward to meet every movement. The green eyed was on fire and her core was soaking from the stimulation of this woman's touch.

Bambi felt herself slipping away as she leaned her body into the muscular one behind her. To her surprise, she beginning to enjoy this customer more than any other she's had before.

"Mmm...do you want to touch me?" the brunette husked.

Jauregui nodded. "I do..." she whispered back.

The dark haired did not understand why she was allowing herself to be led into this seductive game by a complete stranger. A stranger that actually did not feel too strange at all. She felt an undeniable connection with this woman and did not understand why.

"The cover stays on your head. Can you handle that?" Bambi instructed in her heavy accent.

"Yeah."

Bambi shifted her body and straddled her customer's hips. She undid the ties from the woman's wrists and expected to be grabbed, but her customer just sat there, unsure.

Though Jauregui's anticipation to touch this woman was overwhelming, she was still hesitant.

"Don't be shy," the brunette teased. Bambi gently grasped each of the taller woman's hands and guided them under the front of her top.

As Jauregui's hands slowly ran up the brunette's hot body, she gasped nervously. Soon she was holding two soft breasts in her hands.

Bambi groaned softly at the contact as Jauregui squeezed her breasts gently. Her body trembled and she closed her eyes. Feeling a bit bold, Jauregui gently pinched the erect nipples between her fingers.

Bambi ground her behind harder into the front of the woman's pants. She then pulled her customer's head forward and placed it between her inviting breasts. Bambi ran her fingers through Jauregui's hair as the brunette wrapped her arms around her firm body. Jauregui ran her hands up and down the plains of the blonde's back and eventually they ended up holding each other close.

Holding this woman and caressing her, Jauregui was instantly lost and transported into the past. "Oh, Camila..." she whispered.

The brunette's heart skipped a beat upon hearing her real name. She leaned back, pushing the woman away from her. "What did you say?" the brunette asked, her fake accent slipping away.

Knowing she may have insulted the woman sitting on her lap, Jauregui shook her head. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean... you just remind me of someone," she sadly confessed.

Camila snatched the covering from her customer's head and she gasped in surprise. Equally shocked green eyes stared right back at her. Silence. The woman Camila had been longing to see again, dreaming about almost every night, was sitting right under her.

"Oh, my God..." the brunette uttered.

"Oh, my God..." Jauregui repeated, equally stunned.

* * * * *

*Note: Oops... here we go 👀

I don't know if this will make sense, but this part, always reminds me of " Legally blonde" when Elle solves the case, and everybody, including herself are like: " Oh my God"...
😂😂

Anyways.. I hope you guys are doing well 👀
Please, take care of yourselves and
your beloved ones❤️

#stayathome