🌑🥀🌑

Jens pov

I woke up in a very bad mood. As the day went on, I just got irritated by the second. Maybe it was because Leah likes to play too much and we haven't had sex in 5 days. It could also be because Leah was just being so nice to me and I was being rude and it's making me feel bad. It was one of those.

Leah and I had just come from lunch with our friends and I was currently giving her the silent treatment. I didn't want Leah to talk or look at me because Leah was fine as fuck and it wasn't fair.

"Baby what's wrong?" Leah asked. 'Fuck!' I thought, 'why is her voice so sexy'. I continued to ignore her. All the way home Leah tried to get my attention and I just ignored her. She hated being ignored, it pissed her off, and a pissed Leah and a horny Jennifer was a very interesting mix.

"Jennifer what the fuck is your problem?" Leah never calls me Jennifer, only when she was mad, and she was definitely mad.
"It's none of your damn business Leah."
"It's my business when you've been acting like a brat all damn day and I haven't done anything to you."
"It's not any of your business, stop being such a bitch." If there was one thing Leah hated, it was being called bitch in rude way.
"Call me another bitch"
"Bitch, stupid bitch, b.i.t-" I couldn't even finish before Leah had her hand around my throat and my back against the wall.

I let out a loud moan, I loved being choked. Leah leaned forward and began talking directly in my ear,
"I don't know what the fuck your problem is, but this shit needs to stop. Now what is the problem?" Shit, this isn't turning out how i thought it would
"I- um baby..." I forgot what i was gonna day, I can't think straight with her hand right there.
"Now i'm baby, wasn't I just bitch?" she asked adding a little pressure and fuck i want her so bad.
"I'm sorry Lee, I-I was horny and-"
"You did all of this because you wanted to fuck, all you had to do was ask baby."

She kissed me and I instantly melted. I loved the way she kissed me, it was full of passion. We pulled away for air and she started leading me towards the stairs. We walked in our room and she pushed me down on the bed and straddled me and took her shirt off, damn her titties look good. I wrapped my arm around her neck and pulled her down into a kiss. She pulled away and started kissing my neck, she was sucking, nipping, and biting my neck, i was definitely gonna have some hickies.

"F-fuck" I said when she sucked on my pulse point. She started kissing down chest as she unbuttoned my shirt. She took off my bra and started sucking my nipples and i arched into her mouth. I reached for my jeans and unbuttoned them, trying to take them off.

"Baby take them off." I begged. She stopped what she was doing and took her jeans off, god damn that body. She reached for me and took my panties and jeans off, finally.

She spread my legs wide and started to eat. I gasped and reached for her head. I was moaning mess and it was all her fault. The way Leah gave head, was like somebody who hasn't ate in days and finally got a meal.

"Lee...don't stop, please." I was so close and fuck that tongue is dangerous. She put three fingers in me and bit my clit and I was done for. My back arched off the bed and I let out a long scream. Finally, I got what i wanted.

The only thing is, she didn't stop. She took her fingers out and kept going. I squirmed trying to get away but she held my thighs down. I was so sensitive and she usually gave me a break, but today she didn't give me one. She did this
weird tongue trick while rubbing my clit and i came again.

"Baby I-I can't take it anymore. Please." I whined. At this moment I didn't know if i was begging her to stop or if i was begging her to keep going. She stopped and I let out a sigh of relief, but then she stuck her fingers back in. She came face to face with me and gave me a nasty ass kiss and I could taste myself on her.
Her fingers found my g-spot and her
thumb found my clit and I came for a third time.

"Next time you pull some shit like this, I will tie you down and fuck you until I get exhausted, ok?" She threatened in my ear and while I didn't mind being tied down, but Leah could literally have sex for hours and I can't handle that.
"Okay, I'm sorry Lee Lee." I pouted
"It's okay baby, now go to sleep." She kissed my forehead and cuddled me til we fell asleep.