😔🥺😔

Songs used: No Good by Victoria Monét & The One by Jenny

Jens POV

The last four years haven't been good for me, relationship wise. I was in a toxic relationship with my ex boyfriend. He always lied to try and make me stay even when he was in the wrong. He was mentally and emotionally manipulative toward me. We were together for 2 years but with the help of Leah, I finally left.

Leah. I smiled thinking about her. She's really helped me through those 2 years, I'm so thankful for her. We been together for a year and a half and during this time, she's showed me what love truly was and how I was supposed to be loved.

Tonight, I was performing 2 new songs I wrote from my new album Life After Love at the VMAs. The album wasn't out yet, and this was the first time the world was hearing these. I'm a little nervous because it's different from what I usually put out; hopefully they'll like it.

The songs I'm performing tonight, No Good & The One, we're definitely inspired by these last 4 years. I wrote No Good after coming to the realization that he was the problem and not me. I wrote The One about Leah; she's never heard it, I made sure of that.

Leahs POV

I'm so proud of Jen. She really has come a long way and I know she's gonna kill it. I know she's performing 2 songs tonight but she wouldn't tell me anything about the second song; I don't even know the name of it. Regardless of the song, I know this is going to be good for her; especially since she hasn't performed live in about a year.

Nobody's POV

It was 5pm and the girls were about to start getting ready. They had to walk to the red carpet by at least 8:30 and it was gonna take at least 3 hours to get ready. Jens team was at the house to help them.

3 hours later

It was now 8:00 and they had just finished getting ready.

"You look beautiful baby." Leah said.
"You do too."

45 minutes later They were on the carpet, getting their pictures taken by paparazzi

45 minutes later
They were on the carpet, getting their pictures taken by paparazzi. Then they were interviewed by their close friend Ryan Seacrest and now they were backstage and Jen was changing for her performance.

"Are you nervous?" Leah asked.
"Always, but this time I'm more nervous than usual. I mean it's been a while, what if I don't do good?"
"You'll do amazing and if you do get scared just look at me, I'll be in the front row cheering you on." They were interrupted by an intern telling them Jen had 10 minutes before they announced her.
"I gotta go get my seat, but you'll kill it. Now give me a kiss." Leah said. Jen pecked her on the lips a few times.
"I love you." Jen said.
"I love you too, now go kill it."

10 minutes later
Jens POV

"Performing music from her new album Life After Love, please welcome to the stage Jennifer Lopez." I let out a deep breath before walking on the stage and taking my place.

"I know it's been a minute since I've been on stage, but I'm back now and I hope y'all enjoy"

[Play No Good]

The intro to No Good started playing and I started singing on my cue.

You'll say any and everything
So you can keep me in your space tonight
Every little teardrop
You just try to wipe off with one more of your lies
You'll say any and everything
So you can keep me in your space tonight
Every little teardrop
You just try to wipe off with one more of your lies

You're no good for me

Ain't this some bullshit
I thought I was over it
So how did I end up right back over here
Almost moved on but you know what to do
To get under my skin and keep me under you
With the things you say to me

Said "If you love somebody, you just gotta hold tight"
"Come over baby, I'ma make you feel alright"
I like the words you saying to me
Even though I know

[everything repeats]

"This next song is dedicated to Leah, I love you so much and I wanna thank you for always being there for me and treating me like a queen, you're the most amazing woman ever, and the love of my life. This ones for you."

[Play The One]

Taking away the fact that I care about you, it's just your way
So sweet, everything seems right around you
Did you know that you had this calming way about you when you touch?
And I wanna know if I could be your girl

The one put her arms around you
The one who lays her head beside you (Your girl)
The one who listens when you need it
When no one else is, I could see it (Your girl)
The one who knows when it's under control
The one who knows your favorite song (Your girl)
The one you want when you're feeling lost
The one you place no one above

I'm happy to say in a lot of ways you've changed me
Makes me smile when you said you were glad the day you found me
I'm wishing away any harm that might ever find you
Heaven knows, I really feel I'll always be your girl

[everything repeats]

I finished the song and the crowd was going crazy. I looked into the crowd and saw Leah wiping her eyes, aww she so cute.

Backstage
Jens POV

I walked into my backstage room and Leah sitting in there.

"Aww baby, I didn't mean to make you cry." I said going to sit next to her.
"It's okay, happy tears. Is that why you didn't want me to hear the second song?" She asked sniffling.
"Yeah, I wanted it to be a surprise and I figured today was the best day to give it to you."
"Well, it was the best surprise I've ever gotten!" She said pulling me in for a kiss. She started to kiss down my neck and I had to stop her before she went too far.
"No Leah, we are not having sex backstage at an awards show." I said pushing her off.
"Why not?" She pouted.
"Because literally anybody could walk in or walk by and we do not need a scandal."
"So we'll lock the door and you can practice being quiet." she laughed.
"Fuck you Leah-"
"I thought you said we couldn't have sex here, so you can't fuck me." I rolled my eyes at her, she's so childish
"Anyways, we can skip the after party and go straight home."
"But this thing is going on for another 2 hours." she whined.
"It's either you wait or we don't have sex at all."
"Thats just mean, fine I'll wait till this is over." she sighed
"Patience is not your virtue."
"It's really not especially when you're involved."
"Anyways, let's get back out there before somebody comes looking for us." I said grabbing her hand pulling her to the door.

———————————————————————————————
I was bored so....🙃

🙃