🥺😣🥺

A/N: This chapter is kinda all over the place but enjoy🙂
Trigger warning: mentions abuse

Jennifer, Leah, their sisters, and their friend Kim were on vacation together. Considering they grew up together, they were pretty close and so they decided to go California for a girls trip. Little did Leah and Jen know, Kim and their sisters made a plan to get them together because they were tired of the longing looks and the sad drunk cries at 3am; but not everything goes to plan.

They were at some random bar because they got tired of walking and wanted drinks. Lynda, Jens sister, was definitely drunk, shitfaced to be exact and Shannon, Leahs sister was not far behind. Kim, Leah, and Jen were the only sober ones. Everything was fine, until Lynda decided to open her mouth.

Jens POV

"Hey Leah, how's it going with that Brenda girl?" She asked. Why did she bring her up, I don't wanna hear about her being happy with anyone that isn't me. I've been in love with her since junior year of high school. I should've told her a long time ago but I was scared, I still am. She's never shown any interest in me and I didn't wanna ruin what we had.

"Uh, it's fine we have a date when we go back home." She said. Great, another date story In going to have to suffer through.

I've had girlfriends and boyfriends myself but they never work out. They said I was too clingy, too annoying, or too boring.

One of them found out I was in love in Leah, and used it against me whenever they could. He told me that if Leah felt the same, she probably would've said something by now.  I started to think that maybe he was right, maybe Leah wasn't scared like I thought she was, maybe she just didn't want me. It made me feel like I wasn't good enough for anybody, especially Leah. Then our relationship took a turn for the worst and it got so bad. During that time, me and Leah weren't talking much because she was always gone for work, & I didn't wanna talk to my family because they might tell her, so I didn't. The only people who knew were Kim and my mom and when Leah stopped traveling, I made them promise to never say anything.

"Do you know how much you hurt my sister everytime you go out with girl after girl?" My eyes widened, what is she playing at?

"Lynda shut up!" I exclaimed punching her, I've never been so happy to be sitting next to her.
"No, no what is she taking about?" Leah asked.
"It doesn't matter, she's just drunk rambling." I said trying to play it off.

"She's talking about how Jennifer's been in love with you since high school and didn't want you to know." Shannon said, chiming in. Did she just- why, why the fuck did they do this to me.
"What?" Leah said shocked. Fuck, I'm gonna cry, I gotta get out of here.

"Kim can you make sure they get to the hotel okay?" I didn't wait for an answer, I got my stuff and left, I couldn't be there anymore.
"Jen wait-" I heard Leah say, but I lost her in the crowd.

Leahs POV

What the actual fuck?

"What just happened?" I'm so shocked.
"Well, you and Jen have been in love with each other and clueless about it for the longest, Lynda and Shannon just outted her, and she left because she doesn't think you feel the same or that she's good enough for you." Kim explained.

"Not good enough for me? She's literal perfection. And I do feel the same, I thought SHE didn't like ME!" I was very confused, she's everything I've always wanted and more.

"After her and you know who, broke up, she never felt the same about herself. She never told you the full story of what he put her through, it was bad Leah, I'm glad she left when she did." she sighed.