PART 1 (The jerk)

- 7:00 am
JENNIE's POV

As early as seven in the morning, my little alarm clock would ring as loud as it could, it's very annoying but I had to get up in time for the school. I woke up from my good night's sleep and did a little exercise before starting this long day. Not long after that my mother's voice was heard from far away, there is no denying that my mother has a very strong voice and is able to overcome the voice of my teachers at school who likes to screams every day when they are getting mad with us.

"Jennie, are you awake yet?", asked my Mommy while knocked the door of my bedroom.

"Ugh, Y-yeah M-ummy", I replied with my raspy tone.

"Don't lie little pookie, wake up now or you'll be late!"

I was startled after my mother's screamed, I quickly jumped out of bed and ran towards the bathroom. After almost twenty minutes, I came out from the bathroom with a bathrobe and headed towards the wardrobe to get ready and dressed up.

"Well, pretty as always", I mumbled, impressive myself infront of the mirror following with a slightly chuckled.

"Pali Pali! Come here take your breakfast first", shouted my Mum again.

"Sorryyyy", I giggled while rushing grabbed my toast then straightly go outside.

"I'm going now, Mummy! Take care"

[MN COLLEGE]

MN Collage, one of the best institutions of learning that has a very higher performance and has a very good quality of teachers by a selected graduates. This special school with a higher learning is owned by the Manoban's family who come from Thai relatives, who are also known as billionaires in the business world. Due to having a very high influence from native South Korean investors, the development of this famous institution has also received a lot of investment from the local and famous people.

As usual, my arrival is always awaited by my girlfriends in the school lobby. We often gather together before going to the class and talked about hot and random things, just like the other girls do.

"Hey guys! Sorry I'm late again", I smiled.

"Yeah again and again", added Wendy lazyly.

"Hey Jenduekie! Have you heard about the hot news regarding the entry of new lecturer at our school today? Referring to what I know, she is our new business teacher and will replace Mr. Song starts from today", said Seulgi.

"Oh, really? So tell me more about her"

"Oh! Some of the girls who had seen her earlier said that she was tall, had black hair tied up, wore a white shirt, was beautiful and..."

"And what?"

"SHE IS SINGLE!!!", shouted the girls loudly. I just shake my head looked at my besties usual behavior.

"How could you all know about that?", I added while raise my eyebrows.

"They said they didn't see her wearing any rings on her fingers, and more importantly is she was young and sexy!", added Seulgi again while laughing with the others.

I shook my head, they are really like to tease anyone new to this college, whether it's a student or a teacher. If they could tempting the lecture then that's a 'jackpot' for us to get better grade without worrying. Irene unnie once had a love affair with one of our new teacher, but they were caught and given punishment and a warning because there is a rule in this college, which is that it is not allowed to make love between a teacher and a student. The chairman of this school is very outdated and has no humor of senses, I thinks for sure the chairman is an old man and single, that's why he doesn't want anyone to have a relationship in this school. He was jealous, maybe.

"Now pali pali , We're late now"

I nodded then walked towards the class with them.

I was about to going inside the class but someone blocked our way and pulled my hand harshly.

"Yah! What's wrong with you!"

"Woooww! Chill baby girl. Are you mad at me?", he showed up his smirk to me.

"What do you want huh, fuckboy? Did not I already warned you to not bothering her?", added Jisoo madly.

"Watch your mouth, Kim", He replied with a playful tone.

I held Jisoo unnie's hand and calmed her down before spoke out again.

"We're nothing now, Hanbin. So stop bothering me!", I shouted a bit on his face.

"Just go away, you jerk!", Seulgi shouted.

"Woahhh , relax girls I would , but you"

He pointing on me sharply then walked closer with his dissatisfied face.

"I wanted to meet you personally on lunch hour at the parking lot, and you must be alone, and I'm promise to you that I won't bothering you and your girls again", He whispered to my ear close enough while caressed my cheeks.

"Okay", I simply replied then harshly shoved his hand away.

"Oh come on, don't act like you're not used to it, Babe", He leaned his face to me and about to kiss me.

I slapped his face hard.

"Tsk , DONT YOU DARE TO TOUCH ME!", I spoke out and walked inside the class straightly.

"Wow, that was so rude Jennie Kim, let's see who would begging then", he smirked then leave.

- ENJOY THE READING!!