Secret CuPiD & Arrogant Manipulator..

This is just a fiction so it didn't related with reality.. Its just my imagination.. 😛 There will Also Some Random Names from Sid and Sana 's family Members.. So just think practical just like Our Sidharth😂.

🆂🅷🅾🆃 - ➊

Sana is Sitting outside at pool Side Chair Staring at the Cloudy Sky.. The Darkness filling around just the way she's slipping down in the Darkness.

She's having difficulty to breath After Sidharth's So-Called Pay off to Paras saving him From the Elimination.

She never know that she will get attached with someone in that way - that She Won't be able to live Even a Sec without that person!!

She was always a bubbly and happy go lucky girl.. She never Cried in her whole life as Since Childhood She get love from her Parents.. Though she ran away from her house for others but no One Knows that Why actually She ran away from her house!? Except her Brother - Shehbaz.. He was only one to suggest her to Ran away..

There was always a big reason behind a big Step.. She always Knows.. Her heart is saying that Sidharth Also has reason for not saving Her but She ignored it and Now She's going to Hear her Mind....

This Time She had a little hope that her Gadha will Surely Save her but when She Saw Sidharth being on Paras Side break her to the Core.

She had Enough of this - for taking her For granted.. She's right now Totally Messed up..

She don't know how to manage her Bubbling Emotions Inside her..

" baba ji.. Sidharth har waari edda kyun krda h? Har wari oh Male Witch te female Witches nu hi bachayunda h! Kya main ohde lyi thoda v mayne nhi rkhdi!!?? ", Tears flow down through her chubby Cheeks.

She Gulped thinking how always Sidharth put her always at a Corner like a doormat and gives Others his priority.. How he always got angry on her with no Reasons..

" main agar challi gyi taan saade dona vaaste thik howega.. Mainu na hun ohde naal koi matlab nhi.. ", Sana thought with determination to keep herself away from Sidharth but will She!?

How She will Keep her away from him when she know he has become her Breath, an oxygen to her!?

She take a deep Helpless Sigh!

She don't even Want to go inside to Face him otherwise she will breakdown infront of him!

She's not even in Mood to Sleep and also she know - ki Sid uski gandi walli aadat bnn chuka h.. Jo woh chah kr bhi nhi mitta payegi..

On Other Side, Asim who just Comes out from the room to living room and found Sana Sitting Alone..

He Knows She's feeling Low because Once again Sidharth proof that he's taking a precious gift like Sana for granted.

HE Sigh and Walked towards kitchen and make a mug of coffee for him and a cup of tea for Sana the way She like.....

He Being a Secret CuPiD of sidnaaz Promised himself that he will do whatever to Reunite them Again!!

HE poured them in two cups and walked outside towards Sana but Stopped When He See Paras Coming out From Smoking room and walking towards Sana.. Firstly asim frown why he's going towards her!?

But his question got Answered when Paras sit Beside her and he See Sana Pissed Seeing him Beside her..

" Waise aaj din bada hi mazedaar tha.. Mujhe nhi lgga tha Sidharth Mujhe Save krega..... pr....... tumhe nhi krega!!? I'm Shocked.. ", Paras Said with pity look while Sana just turn her Face away rolling her Eyes on his none Sense..

" aree.. Kya hua? Main toh bss tumhaari aankhen kholna chahta hun.. ", paras said but was cut by Sana.

" kyun? Tune kya mera thekka le rkha h!? Abe jaa na.... Kyun deemag kharab kr rha h!? Jaa Mahira ke saath jakr na ku chi ku chu ku kr.. ", Sana said While getting irritated..

" ahh! Bhalaayi ka toh zamana hi nhi rha.. Main tohbss tumhe Sidharth ka Sach dikhane ki koshish kr rha tha.. Tu na uske liye ekk tissue jaisi h.. Like use and throw.. ", paras Said with evil smirk inside with hand gesture..

HE see sana lost in her own thoughts but he know he still have to manipulate this lolli(who don't have mind.. ) ,he's so sure that his manipulative Skills are Amazing and will Surely - they are not Going to unite Again.. It's his Arrogant Manipulator SixSense..

To Be Continued................................

Pheww!!!!😶😌

Finally the First Part is here 🙆 I don't Know how it Comes out, So please Leave Your Feedbacks..🤗

Well, I Heard Allot About Sidasim's😍😍 Bond in BB-13 which got broken💔💔 due to some misunderstanding.. 🙁🙁So I don't know about anything but I really like their bond.. 🤐🤐So Surely you will See their bond and Asim Being their CuPiD 😜..

And Now Comes to takla paras.. 😡😡I just hate him to the core..😤😤So no Words about that takla😬🤢..

And Tell Me - Should I Continue!?🙄🙃

Please Do VOTES And COMMENTS😇💕