Arranged Vivah - 8

Give Me 200 Votes If you Guyz Want Next Part Today.. Next Part Is Ready, already..🙊😂

" teek hai ...I'll give you a chance . If you leave my hand then I can go to change. ", Sana Said trying to free her hand from his grip but it's seems that Shukla-ji isn't in mood to leave her..

HE was just looking at her..

" Sidharth.. Please mujhe jaane dijiye.. ", She Said wringling her hand from his grip..

Hearing his Own Name from her lips sounding melodious to him..

Sounding filmy Right?

But his life has become a total film with her presence.. He can feel his heartbeat risen whenever she's around him.. The wind start flowing like their is a violin playing at the background and he just lost in her eyes..

Isko filmy na khe toh kya kahe!?

HE freed her hand and Requested, " thank you Sana I have a Dress for you in our room please wear that if you like it..".

" OUR room?? ", She asked raising her one Eyebrow.

" yes in our room..", A Smile Was playing on his Lips.

Shehnaaz gave him one last glance and went to change. She was happy atleast he is trying to make it up that's what she wanted for him to accept her but now when he is trying why is it so hard for her to forgive him?

But at the same time she is mad that it took him this long to decide all this!

And what if he never seen her face!?

Then he would not do this.

All this questions were making her go crazy .

She entered her room and saw it completely empty..

Everything from her room was missing..

She came out and saw Rashmi..

" kya howa Baby? ", Rashmi Asked with Frown.

" di I can't find anything in my room.. Where is my belongings!? ", Sana Expressed.

" oh! But where your belongings Can go!?", Rashmi Smirked as she have a little bit idea.

" But di.."

Before Sana could finish Sidharth came up and stood there..

Both Sana and Rashmi looked at him.

" I told Servants to move your stuff in this room.. This is our room now.. ", Sidharth Said.

He said opening the door to which was his room..

Now it has all her things in there..

" Sid.. I'm not getting why are you doing this!? Are you doing this because I already decided that you both are going to have divorce!? ", Rashmi Asked curtly.

" divorce!? Are you mad dii!? I'm not going to divorce her she's my Wife and she will be till Eternity.. ", Sidharth Exclaimed strinly.

" and why this Change!? Kya Main jaan skti hun!? Aakhir kya ho gya ekk hi din main that you are now accepting and also announcing Sana infront of all!? Tum toh Sana ka chehra bhi nhi dekhna chahte the na then!? ", Rashmi Showered him with lots of questions.

" dii.. I have already ask apology from Sana.. I'm really regretting my past acts but now I Wanted to make it up.. Please I just want second chance.. ", Sidharth Said Cutely making Rashmi Smile internally while Sana Admired his cute Face..